1. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Yes

I loved this. I got to see it in the theater. It made me a big fan of Sally Potter. Good example of cinema as poetry.

2. revelintheview's rating of the film Yes

3. horizonu's rating of the film Yes

nice güzel filmler var,zaman harcamayın :)

4. Furkan İsmail's rating of the film Yes

5. Mr. Dude_o_o's rating of the film Yes

Wonders of low budget. By the way, I want a film where Shirley Henderson talks for like 9 hours.

6. wdrazo's rating of the film Yes

Spoken in iambic pentameter, this little gem has big canvas to throw dirt and ideas on.

7. Noorjahan's rating of the film Yes

I really didn't enjoy the cinematography, but I still almost want to declare this a perfect movie. The depth it carries is incredible, especially built on the premise that the characters are all supposed to be clichés... And the death soliloquy.. wow.

8. JamesPC's rating of the film Yes

The film is called "Yes", yet all I can say is "No." Very little charm comes from this film, which could have been a truly great movie, if not for the awful choice of having the characters speak in rhyme. This attempt at adding another layer to the character's interactions results in a headache-producing sing-song dialogue, which limits the characters from expressing themselves without regulation.

9. Dzimas's rating of the film Yes

Loved the use of iambic pentameter and how she wove this story around the cleaning lady. Sally Potter never ceases to amaze me. Nice to see Joan Allen in a strong role like this.