1. Eu Ve's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

Jesus! Whats the matter with subtittles!!! Do we have to start looking for them in the web? Is that it?

2. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

One star is not for the film for mubi that presented this film with uncompleted subtitles. I got the general idea thanks to my a little knowledge of Spanish yet the details remained blurred. I even started to think that the translator was also protesting against Yoani and this film and prevented its message from being delivered.

3. Fran's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

Such a shame that the subtitles are so bad. I missed half of the movie because I couldn't understand what they were say.

4. Mahek's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

Wow, MUBI, how about checking the subtitles of a non-English film before uploading?!

5. Jd Salinger's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

subtitles were awful can you please redo it so I can watch this movie?

6. anarresti's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

We anarchists, marxists, social democrats and other leftists without denomination need to reflect on this culture that is arising. The one we see on US campuses and now on this movie. The culture that denies the right of your opponent to speak. Our predecessors fought for our freedom, in many cases got beaten, arrested and even killed, so that we can discuss freely. And we soil that heritage.

7. captainfez's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

I'd rather read the blog, frankly.

8. Aleksander Szydlowski's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

A lot is left out in English subtitles - I stopped watching after the intro.

9. Sergey Belov's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

10. cosita's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

Interesting but the English subtitles were really lacking, like translations were missing in parts. Would've gotten a better rating if the subtitles were better.

11. Rex Freeman's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

From the get-go EVERY OTHER LINE of the SUBTITLES is MISSING. So unless ppl only say a few words it's just GIBBERISH. Unless you're Spanish/Portuguese, lucky you.

12. zoka's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

English translation is so poor that Makes impossible to follow the story.

13. thomas's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

Could not watch, PROBLEMS WITH SUBS?

14. fredorey's rating of the film Yoani's Trip

the film is amazing. and how stupid is the brazilian so called ‘left’.