1. Superfrog's rating of the film Yossi

Don't change the subject doctor, can i kiss you. There are moments of brilliance and overall we can all recognise ourselves in the character. It is our unsafe sad part screaming for love.

2. plentynuff's rating of the film Yossi

Not sure I can justify 4 stars on purely formal grounds, but it gets an extra one on sentiment alone. As sweet and endearing as the original. Although lightweight, it does address, indirectly, interesting issues of growing older as a gay man, like differences between even close generations in attitudes and level of "outness," body image, looking back, and grieving. So there's meat to chew on too, if you want it.

3. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Yossi

It is not often that I decide to watch a film that is a sequel to some other movie I have yet to see, but that is what I did here. And I am very pleased I did. Newcomers to the character, like myself, will soon be brought up to speed, and the lead performance from Ohad Knoller is simply superb.

4. Ankush Samant's rating of the film Yossi

Can a moment, Last for eternity? Yossi!

5. Neil Hunter's rating of the film Yossi

A very mild film, with a rather uncharismatic central character, albeit one who is grieving. It stays true to itself, but doesn't go anywhere terribly interesting.

6. anthony's rating of the film Yossi

a heart broken and somewhat jaded chap rebuilding his romantic life, step by step, with help from a good fortune find of new friends on his drive to....

7. anwoody's rating of the film Yossi

Rather gentle, escapist, feel-good fare

8. janh24's rating of the film Yossi

9. oldeuboi's rating of the film Yossi

If you loved Yossi & Jagger (2002), you'll love this continuation too. Eytan Fox succeed in making a rather subtle little film. His best so far.

10. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film Yossi