1. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film You Are Here

Have you seen 'Mindwalk'? That 1990 film starred Sam Waterston, John Heard, and Liv Ullman. Well, that film was very low-tech and somewhat confusing as well. I can't say if this film is better, though it's just different enough to be fresh. But this one is at once more detailed and more abstract. My pet name for this film is 'Mindf**k'. Everything was going so smoothly until the laser pointer. Now I have a **ADAC**.

2. Shawn Spitler's rating of the film You Are Here

I have to admit, I couldn't stop watching it. Not my normal cup of tea but it kept me engaged from start to finish.

3. Thomas's rating of the film You Are Here

I didnt get it. But it does have the fat kid from Dino Dan.

4. turnerBroadcast p3Dr0's rating of the film You Are Here

5. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film You Are Here

Interesting and thought-provoking.

6. André França's rating of the film You Are Here

The effort of trying to understanding the world (as an archive). The powers of consciousness. The music of chance. The human being as a collective. All interesting themes, but none properly investigated.

7. Quattro's rating of the film You Are Here

At times it really manages to slip under your skin and into your brain. It's like the movie itself is talking to /you/ – popped out of the blue just for you. Like the Archivist you start collecting hints, perfectly conscious that you're entering a labyrinth. But in the end it all feels disconnected: the labyrinth was just an illusion trick, and the magic vanishes. I thought there was more. Still it's worth the ride.

8. David R Williams's rating of the film You Are Here

Strangeness for the sake of strangeness does not always work. Here it does. At times laugh out loud funny. At times head scratch inducing. At times something you will end up thinking about for sometime after. There are threads here I would love to follow further regardless of where they might take me.

9. crystal meff's rating of the film You Are Here

i make a comment in this box. you read it. we are here. outside the box.

10. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film You Are Here

"Look, professor, don't flunk me, I mean when I signed up for Intro Philosophy maybe I didn't realize my mind was already pretty expanded? like I've missed the past couple five weeks because I should be in a more advanced class? Hey I mean my dad lent me a Borges book when I was in high school & I even understood some of it! You gotta pass me or my pops won't let me & my boys rent a van this summer for Burning Man."

11. EdieEmm's rating of the film You Are Here

Like a cross between, I dunno... Schizopolis, A Walk Through H, Pi, The Crying of Lot 49, Kafka, Borges, my shitty, bureaucratic desk job, and my sense of my existence these days. Well done! Set itself up to be nothing less than a Clever Philosophical Movie and, whaddya know? Kinda nailed it. Enjoyed this a lot. 4.5

12. Praew Petchtana's rating of the film You Are Here

จังหวะดี ภาพสวย กึ่งๆไปยุโรป

13. Samuel Wells's rating of the film You Are Here

This film handles meta cognizance in a way that is unparalleled by any other film. It explains human thought and the crisis of being so perfectly, so acutely in a way that is both comprehendible and relatable to every day life. The interwoven narratives each find their match and give a great aha moment. The film pays the viewer massive dividends to follow and remain invested in each touch. Each word added something.

14. Viacheslav's rating of the film You Are Here

Poststructuralism, psychoanalysis and more. Wonderful film - and what is unusual for this genre, easy to watch.

15. mgaspa's rating of the film You Are Here

Este film da mucho que pensar. Muy interesante !!

16. Dago Schelin's rating of the film You Are Here

Finally a film really worth watching. It avoids the obvious but is still subtle. Lovely.

17. Alvaro Riquelme Marinkovic's rating of the film You Are Here

Human normal mind portrait with no-thinking "élan" included.

18. lindsy's rating of the film You Are Here

Directed by Daniel Cockburn, You Are Here is a drama that explores the lives of different strangers whose lives are seemingly unrelated. It follows a main story while the others follow a narrative told by a narrator. It is a philosophical insight as to what people do and why they decide to do so. The film is well executed and keeps the audience engaged with its plot.

19. daniel stoddard's rating of the film You Are Here

20. Ben Loory's rating of the film You Are Here

thought-provoking, fun, and extremely well directed, but never coheres into a narrative and ends up feeling strangely simplistic. probably more like 3 stars, but it was different

21. Odradek's rating of the film You Are Here

Several intertwined stories dealing with the mystery of reality and the need of the human mind to create order out of the universal chaos.

22. David Richards's rating of the film You Are Here

A puzzle box. It left me with things to think about, and though it was difficult, it was never boring. I want to watch it again.

23. Alexandre Duchesneau's rating of the film You Are Here

Wow! un film très inspirant! Un mélange de Kafka et Borges qui nous amène dans les dédales du labyrinthe cervicale. Regard phénoménologique très incarné où plusieurs directions se superposent. À voir et revoir!

24. Daniel Nguyen's rating of the film You Are Here

You Are Here is an interesting film that puts a unique perspective into the minds of the audience. With it’s cinematic shots and captivating plot, it is hard to lose interest while watching this film. My only complaint about this film would be the confusion effect it had on me during some scenes where I am lost;however, the movie does explain itself later. Given that this film can be confusion, I still recommend it.