1. ammar's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

2. muh.'s rating of the film You Can Count on Me

Sweet story about people messed up in their own way set to a backdrop of a nowhere town.

3. Zach Closs's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

Laura Linney is a force of nature; someone please give the woman an Oscar already!

4. OLIVER-J's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

3.5 - strong performances, particularly Ruffalo and Linney and some good writing -- the staples of a Lonergan film. obviously worth watching if you enjoyed Manchester by the Sea and/or Margaret.

5. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

Mark Ruffalo's performance deserves 5 stars !

6. Joe Hackman's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

Basically a remake of Manchester by the Sea (or vice versa) with a deliciously young Mark Ruffalo channeling the toxic masculinity ever-present in Lonergan's protagonists. Linney is also great.

7. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

Drama keluarga yang membumi. Tidak kurang namun tidak juga berlebihan. A simple story about your loved ones.

8. Matthew Martens's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

Wasting away in Margaretville. Really. Lonergan has a Margaret fixation. But this is the superior Margarergan experience.

9. Valentin Alexandru's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

10. Ryan Swen's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

An intensely lively and faithful portrait of flawed people.

11. Ghostman's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

In my opinion, the gold standard of the family drama. Lonergan is very Ozu-esque.

12. anschyn's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

really calm until the end, i liked it

13. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

Good story with a good cast, very good soundtrack

14. Moin Hussain's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

15. magdalenaroson's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

16. m.jempson@btinternet.com's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

What a charming, slice of life drama, and such an assured directorial debut for Lonergan! Laura Linney is brilliant, and Rory Culkin looks like he should not be left home alone...

17. raggiodisole's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

Mark Ruffalo is ever watchable, but what you got here is a bit tame, a bit cosy, and bereft of drama, though I sensed traces of charm

18. Kristina Tamelytė's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

as Amy Poehler once said "because everybody knows I like it Ruffalo"

19. Benji's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

Ducking Freadful! Only got halfway before i turned off in agony at all the dialogue and that bloody cello thingy droning in and out at inopportune moments, and what's-his-name saying "Man" every three sentences and smoking really badly rolled joints, and his girlfriend was hot though, although mental (which is just my type); i knew there was a problem when i sympathised more with Mat Broderick than Linney.

20. M B's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

Bittersweet kind of movie. I really liked Mark Ruffalo interpretation and I´ve been fond of Laura Linney since I saw her in the Big C. A lovely movie.

21. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

This is a small story but I loved everything about it. Believable relationships.

22. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

I can watch Laura Linney in anything, anytime, anywhere but when the material is as good as this the effect is close to miraculous. Small town; universal themes. Watching again 16 years after the film was released, it's still a pure delight.

23. fauna's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

nothing really happens, the lead male actor is hot and moody, but not even that moody. blah.

24. Thomas's rating of the film You Can Count on Me

Well acted, quietly observational family drama.