1. Gamze Kocakalay's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

2. laurwaur's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

I don't. I actually had to look up if dude was still alive or not. What I do know however is I enjoy this type of story so it was everything I could hope for.

3. Smooj Betty Phace's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

Oh look, it's another biopic. I mean, biographic films are cool alright, but give the opportunity for a documentary filmmaker to make a movie about Kevorkian, and the end result would be even better. Most of the time what kept me watching the movie was the subject matter, rather than the way the story was being told... so why not make a documentary instead? Keep fictional films fictional.

4. CafeGradiva's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

5. Riccardo Maffioli's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

Un grande attore protagonista: Al Pacino e un grande tema sociale: l'Eutanasia, fanno di questo un bel film da guardare e su cui riflettere.

6. drmishello's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

Always an interesting topic. Good movie. Just a bit too long for my taste. Lovely performances.

7. AKFilmFan's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

With phenomenal performances, especially by Pacino, this biography is touching for such a debated issue.

8. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

9. Taylor Geddes's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

Saw this in a San Francisco hotel room the night it premiered on HBO. I don't think a better film about Jack could have been made. I'm glad it was done before his death. Pacino still has it in him, even if it takes several medicore films in between exceptional ones to reminds us. Plus, I've got a soft spot for John Goodman. One of those movies that you don't need to see twice to understand it's forever a favourite.

10. Shelley's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

Pacino, Sarandon, and Goodman all give outstanding performances here, especially Al. this is about a sometimes looked over issue in America: choice of death or suffering etc. I find that discussion quite interesting, and Kevorkian himself interesting. I really enjoyed this film and learned a LOT from it, but I agree with a reviewer below that it could've been better (and perhaps would've won) if it was 1hr40mins.

11. Lu Andreas's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

Lynn Mills: Have you no religion? Have you no God? Jack Kevorkian: Oh, I do, lady, I have a religion, his name is Bach. Johann Sebastian Bach. And at least my God isn't an invented one. :)

12. lady_lazarus's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

13. Zissou's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

Nice soundtrack and great Pacino.

14. meancreek's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

15. mdenapole's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

Excellent performance of Al Pacino. This movie would have been spectacular if it lasted 1.30 hours.

16. britney spears's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

Very satisfying. Barry Levinson has a pace which is very comfortable to watch.

17. Kerem Soyyılmaz's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

good soundtrack, perfect acting by Al.

18. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film You Don't Know Jack

You don't have to agree with (or even particularly care about) the political issues at the center of this film to appreciate it as the superb cinematic achievement it is, easily the best of director Barry Levinson's career. The cast is excellent, Pacino particularly disappears into one of his best roles. It never lets the weighty themes get in the way of the characters and story. A masterpiece.