1. Ivan Chebotarev's rating of the film Young and Healthy as a Rose

A wild, reckless film with rebellious cinematic grammar. A must watch for the anyone who loves innovative and challenging films, particularly those with an element of punk.

2. mimivulturul's rating of the film Young and Healthy as a Rose

vazut in anul intai de facultate (cred ca in luna martie) cu Ha si Georgiana Cruceanu la serile de film de la unatc

3. clandestino steez's rating of the film Young and Healthy as a Rose

4. Dragoljub Aleksic's rating of the film Young and Healthy as a Rose

Hey clever guys. I am writing a thesis about Black Wave and I am really interested in the music used in this movie. Particularity in one of the first scenes where he takes the young couple to the woods to execute them. If anybody know or could point me in a direction it would be wonderful. I suspect it to be some old socialistic tune of course. Thank you in advance.

5. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Young and Healthy as a Rose

"Cars are like pussies, you got to be rough and tender"... Ugly, smug, and utterly brilliant! Here is a movie that takes what "Breathless" accomplished and does it even better while defiling movie convention! This is some of the best camerawork I've ever seen! Fuck, its one of the best movies I've ever seen, period. The main character is despicable, I love him so!