1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

Ozon is a master, and it often seems that he treads the line of exploitation very carefully. I didn't really care too much for the actress, but I liked the story.

2. emanuela's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

a 17 anni non puoi mica essere serio.

3. hemachandra's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

Soap opera version of Belle de Jour

4. apriccot's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

kicked off great, but the plot sulked after georges (i think) died. fell for it anyways

5. choupinet's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

The lack of explanation for the dramatic turn of events in Isabelle's life kind of ruined it a bit for me.

6. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

7. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

"Une fois une chienne... toujours une chienne."

8. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

Marine Vacth figa allucinante

9. JanaMat's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

young & beautiful & boring

10. Diderot's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

I think this is Ozon's best film, and probably his most intelligent.

11. ammar's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

12. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

...So beobachten wir einfach: Isabelle allein in einem Hotelzimmer (mit den ekligen Typen, die für Dienstleistungen bezahlen) oder in einem dunklen Korridor. Immerhin haben wir oft Angst um das Mädchen und erfahren so, wie es ist, jung und schön zu sein... (Dazu haben wir eine Film List mit Lolitas zusammengestellt auf der Empfehlungs-Seite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

13. A. K. Alexis's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

14. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

The emotions of the characters are well-mediated and the use of music and dollies [i.e. camera movements] are taylored by the director to create certain moods depending on the moment of the movie.

15. Jorawantstoeat's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

I'm not sure I liked it but there are two things that caught my attention here. First is the tender sister-brother friendship that really warmed me. The second is the way French culture treats sexuality and how it is opposite to the one Russian culture does. I just imagine this kind of story happening somewhere in Yekaterinburg and the girl killed by her step-father somewhere in this "Winter" part of the story.

16. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

17. Ruby's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

A truly average and unbelievable portrayal of a young girl's entry into sex work. Purely salacious and voyeuristic rather than accurate and arresting. This felt more like a pastiche of a "French art film" rather than the real deal

18. Etienne Eve's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

Brilliant movie, Ozon truly understand women soul.

19. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

20. Marion Pons's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

François Ozon fait passer un de ses fantasmes pour une réalité féminine se targuant de "connaître les femmes", on lui pardonnerait son film si au moins il reconnaissait qu'il n'en est rien. Mais non. On se rappellera le sexisme de son discours à Cannes. Pour résumer voilà ce que peut donner un film tourné par un homme sur la prostitution : de la merde.

21. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

No Francois,non ci siamo. Rimane troppo sopra(come va spesso la protagonista),non scava,sceglie la via facile senza mai calcare la mano sulla mancanza di contatto umano(che compare solo un pò nel finale grazie alla Rampling) che è la sottotrama interessante della pellicola.Musiche troppo"francesi" ed un lavoro apprezzabile ma che non decolla mai. Di Ozon ho preferito altro. 3*

22. postblueink's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

23. ilze zzz's rating of the film Young & Beautiful

ozonam ir nu nereāli labi filmu saundtreki. kūstu

24. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Young & Beautiful