1. Jonia Caon's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

2. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

Dopo averlo visto anche in lingua originale, tra un nitrito spaventato ed una correzione di pronuncia, mi sono convinto che ben poca comicità sia mai stata più riuscita di quella messa in piedi dal giovane Frankenstein ed il suo brutto, deforme e favolosamente divertente aiutante Igor con la sua gobba semovente. Si poteva fare ed è stato fatto. BLUCHER!

3. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

Everyone gets a moment of excellent comedy from Wilders playing straight to eccentric scientist as Frankenstein and Boyle's well placed grunt and screams as the creation but Feldman as Igor really does steal ever scene he's in, it's a role you could say he was born to play and be remembered for. Brooks knowledge of the original classic is obvious and make's a memorable parody that becomes an instant comedy classic.

4. El Biffo's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

4.5 Probably Mel Brooks' best. Blazing Saddles in the #2 spot :-))

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

Excellent silly humour which still stands up today. But moreover, this is a great parody of Universal monster movies with the visual style wonderfully captured - exceptionally well lit! The great Gene Wilder should be remembered for his histrionic take on Dr Frankenstein instead of Willy Wonka....

6. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

7. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

Watching Gene Wilder chew the scenery is a wonderful thing.

8. mac le mac's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

9. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

I've always known that Mel Brooks and Billy Wilder were geniuses, but somehow never came around to watch some of their most famous movies. Today I corrected this and by god am I a better person for it. I need to rewatch it again. Soon.

10. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

11. MS1915's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

I think it's a brilliantly original take on the classic 'Frankenstein' and it was exceptionally well casted. However I do think it is a bit overrated and I find the jokes to be somewhat out-dated.

12. Jazmina's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

That was a fantastic movie!

13. Vasco Bação's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

Everything is good but it lacks lack of taste.

14. Cinemaficionado's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

One of the greatest comedies ever, and a lot of that is because of Gene Wilder. Rest in peace, Doctor.

15. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

"Could be worse. How? Could be raining." REWATCHED AND RE-LOVED. Yes, I could watch Young Frankenstein over and over and never get tired of it. Simply great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1FLZPFI3jc Now, if you're blue And you don't know where to go to Why don't you go where fashion sits Puttin' on the Ritz Different types who wear a day coat Pants with stripes and cutaway coat Perfect fits Puttin' on the Ritz

16. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

Pretty funny film. RIP, Peter Boyle.

17. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

The moving hump and the horses screaming are just a couple things demonstrating this movie's unwillingness to simply rest on its established framework.

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

Probably Mel Brooks' best film, a loving parody of Universal's horror films of the 30s.

19. lndah's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

"GIVE HIM A SAID A GIVE!"

20. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Young Frankenstein

While I don't personally consider this one of top ten comedies ever (or top twenty, for that matter), it does deserve its status as a classic. Successfully mimicking the style of Universal horror films, it has so many hilarious lines and scenes, and I still laugh at them after countless viewings. Plus, I would argue it has (outside of a Python film) the most brilliantly comedic ensemble cast ever assembled.

21. anschyn's rating of the film Young Frankenstein