1. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Young @ Heart

It is very nice and motivating to see these people still hanging on to life with great joy and energy no matter what happens. Life is beautiful.

2. cabecassis's rating of the film Young @ Heart

très émouvant de vois ces vieux chanter jusqu'à la fin de leurs jours.. winch i could so the same ! thanks guys god bess

3. Bafzer's rating of the film Young @ Heart

4. Chichago_'s rating of the film Young @ Heart

I'll never listen to "Fix You" the same way again after I watched this documentary. It brings a whole new meaning to it. This documentary brings warmth to my heart.

5. lou.'s rating of the film Young @ Heart

Awesome! Absolutely impossible not to be touched by this documentary. It's all about the blessing of life — which means love, energy, joy, friendship, wisdom and, of course, death. It's about gratitude and compassion. All I felt was a very deep empathy. Flawless soundtrack and that kind of amazing singers.

6. fearraigh's rating of the film Young @ Heart

Saw this when it came out. It's effectively a TV documentary that doesn't take many risks but it's impossible not to find it affecting. Admirable little film.

7. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Young @ Heart

8. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Young @ Heart

Gramma love for this one. It's reverse Glee on wheel-chairs. Gotta respect their thing - it's relational art. Pitch Perfect meets Coccoon. Doc perfection.