1. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Young @ Heart

It is very nice and motivating to see these people still hanging on to life with great joy and energy no matter what happens. Life is beautiful.

2. cabecassis@free.fr's rating of the film Young @ Heart

très émouvant de vois ces vieux chanter jusqu'à la fin de leurs jours.. winch i could so the same ! thanks guys god bess

3. Bafzer's rating of the film Young @ Heart

4. Chichago_'s rating of the film Young @ Heart

I'll never listen to "Fix You" the same way again after I watched this documentary. It brings a whole new meaning to it. This documentary brings warmth to my heart.

5. lou.'s rating of the film Young @ Heart

Awesome! Absolutely impossible not to be touched by this documentary. It's all about the blessing of life — which means love, energy, joy, friendship, wisdom and, of course, death. It's about gratitude and compassion. All I felt was a very deep empathy. Flawless soundtrack and that kind of amazing singers.

6. fearraigh's rating of the film Young @ Heart

Saw this when it came out. It's effectively a TV documentary that doesn't take many risks but it's impossible not to find it affecting. Admirable little film.

7. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Young @ Heart

Gramma love for this one. It's reverse Glee on wheel-chairs. Gotta respect their thing - it's relational art. Pitch Perfect meets Coccoon. Doc perfection.