1. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Young People Fucking

2. kacey's rating of the film Young People Fucking

I think I was supposed to learn something about ~life from watching this, but all I really learned was that Canadians have sex dreams about Steve Sanders, and that is just fucking misguided as all fuck.

3. Melanie's rating of the film Young People Fucking

This film studies human sexuality through different relationship scenarios... with an interesting frame: it has chapters that follow a modern version of the Kinsey sex scale. Just as Kinsey' scale and studies have shown to be flawed, this film demonstrates that human sexuality and emotion are not so linear and structured (cool!). Entertaining, but I was distracted by the acting (many actors did not seem genuine).

4. Andrés Pff's rating of the film Young People Fucking

this... kinda kicked shortbus in the balls.

5. Ademption's rating of the film Young People Fucking

The "pervy" character might be bi? Yeah... white straight couples do it. There are 2 comedic segments, but the rest are actual conversations about sex. This isn't the witty, fun sex romp that it's marketed to be. I realize that "actual conversations about sex with a few jokes" isn't much of selling point. But I wouldn't have been as let down if this was honestly marketed, instead of "Canadian-American Pie."

6. FailedImitator's rating of the film Young People Fucking

Boy am I glad to see this film on here. I absolutely love it! It's incredibly clever and funny -- totally fucking rad.