1. nadnab's rating of the film Your Highness

2. saitosouta's rating of the film Your Highness

David Gordon Green's nightmare continues.....

3. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Your Highness

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Your Highness

2011, dir. DAVID GORDON GREEN - 2,2/10 (USA)

5. Steve G.'s rating of the film Your Highness

It's not just that it's awful, it's that it's SO awful that I honestly cannot figure out just HOW it can be so awful. Didn't somebody at some point turn to David Gordon Green and ask, "Are you sure this is what you want, mate?"

6. Richard Punch's rating of the film Your Highness

7. João Rocha's rating of the film Your Highness

What a mess... Parody or not?? Nobody knows. messy messy messy

8. babycakesromero's rating of the film Your Highness

funny cast, very unfunny film, barely a smile in the whole mess of a movie. to parody or not to parody, that is the question...they probably never got an answer to...

9. msmichel's rating of the film Your Highness

Just terrible. Yet another entry in the mini genre of comedies without any laughs whatsover. Entire cast just embarassingly awful and should be crossing this one off their resumes as soon as possible. What happened to David Gordon Green??? From budding auteur to god awful hack in ten years. Can only guess the chronic smoked making pineapple express had permanent damage. Awful awful awful.

10. brianerickson's rating of the film Your Highness

11. CRW's rating of the film Your Highness

12. Joseph Sylvers's rating of the film Your Highness

hoping this will make up for "pineapple express"

13. rado's rating of the film Your Highness

Hit-and-miss comedy pacing doesn't deter Green from erecting a hard "Princess Bride" with great sets, solid action and infectious irreverence.

14. Ghostman's rating of the film Your Highness

Its farcical foolishness is nigh-invaluable to our senseless society

15. Christopher Scott Zeidel's rating of the film Your Highness

Adam Sandler could have done a better job. Heck, a piece of turd could have directed a far better film than we got.

16. Jordan Peters's rating of the film Your Highness

It's one juvenile joke stretched to breaking point with supporting players Justin Theroux and Natalie Portman desperately trying to save it from the outside.

17. Maegan Targaryen's rating of the film Your Highness

One of the most underrated stoner movies ever.

18. Beatrice's rating of the film Your Highness

By looking at the cast list, I thought this would be like... heaven. Instead I found myself wasting precious hours of my life with something that couldn't even make me smile. Ugh, awfulawfulawful.

19. Anders Toft Pedersen's rating of the film Your Highness

20. J. O.'s rating of the film Your Highness

Despite some funny moments and interesting ideas (the snake-hand of the tribe leader, for example), this was a pretty dreadful film that even "stoners" would be reluctant to embrace. Everything was tepid, bland, and uninspired - which is a shame, because David Gordon Green has always been so inventive. Oh, wait...

21. Beefy's rating of the film Your Highness

Fitfully amusing comedy isn't nearly about marajuana as much as you'd think it is. Both crude and cutesy at times, it's pleasant enough and has enjoyable performances, though you'll likely never feel the urge to watch it again.

22. md's rating of the film Your Highness

Damien Lewis, you're better than this.

23. Devita Yunianti Permatasari's rating of the film Your Highness

i don't know, it's just awful. less than i expected..

24. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Your Highness

Awful. And I often like awful movies. Didn't take advantage of anything clever that can come from humor regarding the Medieval era, didn't take advantage of Justin Theroux, didn't take advantage of it's budget. The special effects might have been the worst part of it. This is another Year One, sadly, when the cast is so great.