1. alchimia's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

hell is a place where Mark Duplass is.

2. Eugénie's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

Quite a classical story but lead by really good actors and very pleasurable to watch. There can be a solution to every shitty situation: it's heart-warming and gives hope.

3. Rubis's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

je sais pas ce que vaut mon avis, mais ca m'a bien plu

4. mpho3's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

The semi-improvised script feels natural, and the actors' humor and emotions strike the right notes. Even the cat's cradle shifting relations worked. The piece that threw me off was the drunken night. I lost track of the # of tequila shots, but they didn't seem drunk at all, which made their actions that much less believable. Not even a hangover the next morning? Jose Cuervo should sue for libel. 3.5 stars

5. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

A trio of excellent performances helps sell this as a nuanced film instead of a derivative one.

6. truffraud's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

7. Victor Rodrigues's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

8. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

9. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

love the woods cabin sweaters etc !!!

10. spiderliliez's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

It's one hell of a mess, with a mutual conclusion of love.

11. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

A good surprise. My review: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2012/10/your-sisters-sister-2011.html

12. agusorudet's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

A cute but simple story. The dialogue feels organic and smart. Sangat mudah untuk saya sukai. (3.5/5)

13. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

Lighthearted and funny with a twist in the middle... Maybe not the film of the century but some beautiful landscapes.

14. orangey's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

Note to self: indie music good, indie films (mostly) suck

15. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

Complex story done simple. DeWitt outpaces the other two on the acting here, but everyone's good. A lovely little touchy drama.

16. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

i just love Emily blunt. That is all

17. Ouibonjour's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

18. Natália M.'s rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

Funny, touching and with a great cast.

19. Brian Padian's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

feels more like an exercise than film to me. loved Rosemarie Dewitt though.

20. sami's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

Three awesome actors stuck in a cabin on an island; it's a joy to watch them improvise, cry, be funny, eat vegan pancakes, take long walks and have bad sex.

21. Peter Rinaldi's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

Improv perfection. Loved it from beginning to end. Want to give it five stars, but not sure why I can't. I guess the Duplass bike tantrum lead up is a bit forced. But that aside, this is a very very successful film. So happy it exists and now I love these actors even more.

22. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

Lynn Shelton clearly knows what she's doing and I loved this but ye gods she's got to get better music. Holy shit, talk about a mood killer.

23. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

24. Inês Sampaio's rating of the film Your Sister's Sister

Scripts based on improvisation are garnering my respect as the best way to direct actors: it makes them sound more natural and more human than ever - and that is exactly why this film is brilliant. With a mesmerizing trio of performances and a set of smart directing decisions and techniques, Your Sister's Sister is a nowadays masterpiece, proving that intimate movies can be as excellent as any other. Five out of five