1. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

good solid giallo film. really didn't like edwige fenechs character though which is a shame coz i usually love all her roles :(

2. kartina obskura's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

3. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

probably the most oppressive Italian thriller I've seen even next to "Rabid Dogs." the Poe stuff is heavy handed but it's rare to see a B-movie with this many characters and relatively little spectacle not get tedious.

4. rllr's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

One of my favorite gialli has got it all: a stairway, a knife wielding killer, pseudo Freudian psychology, rainy nights, Edgar Allan Poe's Black Cat, red herrings, Fenech, Strindberg, Pistilli, Rassimov, J&B, bi-sexual encounters, body doubles,... the whole shebang!

5. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

Sad moviemaking and human values, but glad I had a chance to see it, thank you, Mubi.

6. Victor Gonzalez's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

7. Kurt Tuohy's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

Edwige Fenech is always worth watching. Otherwise, Luigi Pistilli is convincingly horrible, and Anita Strindberg is convincingly s*** upon. I found the twist hard to take...the kind of thing that an actual drunk abusive husband might suspect his wife of being up to. Still, purty.

8. Lily Parmenter's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

Incredibly sexy and stylish...... mm

9. Charles Laughlin's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

I was surprised how unpleasant this was. Maybe I'm just not used to giallo. Too much maliciousness all around. But Edwige Fenech was enchanting.

10. turnerBroadcast p3Dr0's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

Mubi fucked this one up for me. Sort of. So, there were these films.. part of a series called Horrific October. And so I was confused as to the director. Fortunately, I came back and re watched it and suddenly realized how horrific it truly was. Shades of the telltale heart. The scene in the abandoned loft. This thing scared me. And excited me. I watched it with my two dogs, and they agree. It's the cat's pajamas

11. David R Williams's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

Nobody does neo-gothic like the Italians. Perversity. Madness. Blood. Plenty of female flesh. And a cat named Satan...what else do you need?

12. thwitchinghourscreening's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

There are particular shots that didn't need to be in the film for it to evolve. The lighting was quite awful being way too dark than needed. The score/music didn't fit the scenes but fit the era. The film was interesting and held my attention. Causally there would be something unrealistic or corny but one can overlook that when considering the time it was made in.

13. William Anglin's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

A relentlessly bonkers, sex-drenched giallo take on Poe's THE BLACK CAT (however tenuous). All over the map in terms of tone, it is pretty consistently entertaining if you allow it a very long leash.

14. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

There's two things you don't mess with: cats and crows. They both have hive mind. So as tempting as it might be to throw a rock at them, don't. Just don't.

15. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

A scuzzy minor suspense classic, full of debauchery and murder, with a hint of incest. The adaptation of Poe's original work to post-hippie rural Italy, surprisingly, works. And its tongue-twister of a title is a personal favorite.

16. Balthaz21's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

17. JanaMat's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

18. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

19. bitchwitched's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

Irina deserved everything. I hope Satan burns in hell

20. Rocco's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

A wonderfully ludicrous title. A fairly substandard giallo.

21. Alexandre Roy's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

The plot is pretty stupid and the acting is serviceable at best. "Vice" is all about atmosphere. The music is good, it's well directed and features pretty good cinematography. I don't think it's the best work Martino has done but it's still fairly entertaining even if it relies a bit much on naked women to pad the dragging story.

22. Mx Nihil's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

The title is undoubtedly the best thing about this film. That, and Edwige Fenech.

23. Shayan Bazri's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key

24. film_lies101's rating of the film Your Vice Is a Locked Room And Only I Have the Key