1. Raluca Popescu's rating of the film Yourself and Yours

2. BernardoL's rating of the film Yourself and Yours

Contains the usual musings about love and relationships that Hong Sang-Soo has accustomed us to, this time with a slightly surrealistic plot device but ultimately the film doesn't really add up to much. There's little development and the main actress isn't as magnetic as the role demanded. Also, the fantastical (and never explained) nature of the story doesn't allow the viewer to get invested in the characters.

3. Alex's rating of the film Yourself and Yours

4. Kelley Dong's rating of the film Yourself and Yours

계속 같은 영화를 실험삼아 만드는 일이 어떤 땐 신기하다

5. Diderot's rating of the film Yourself and Yours

A sweet film about the possibility of love founded on the impossibility of knowing your partner, the importance of acknowledging that impossibility, and the relationship between love and respect.

6. Denise Moriya's rating of the film Yourself and Yours

my new favorite (korean) woody allen; every year waiting for a new movie of him at nyff

7. PiarviRecherreen's rating of the film Yourself and Yours

Je(u) est un autre - redéfinir chaque jour ses règles.

8. Pipim's rating of the film Yourself and Yours

Personnages et film attachants, On a envie d'habiter dedans, et de jouer avec eux!

9. Aaken's rating of the film Yourself and Yours

... What we think love is. What we really know about love. How we imagine, handle love, or the lack of it... Hong Sang-soo once again illuminates an exhausted subject with his candor, wit and open eyes.

10. adam's rating of the film Yourself and Yours

11. fearraigh's rating of the film Yourself and Yours

Hong continues in the slightly experimental vein he explored in Right Then, Wrong Now and the result is a film that is both intriguing and enthralling. A second viewing will probably be necessary to pick apart the ambiguities in the plot but the familiar deftness of Hong's comedy makes that an altogether welcome task.

12. Emily O's rating of the film Yourself and Yours

possessive love is fantastical. when you're no longer in possession of it it takes possession of itself and no intervention or willful action will change its shape. fantasy like this is subjective i guess and only becomes craycray confusing when you try to control it. this is my explanation for why this movie made very little sense to me at the time :)