1. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Youth

2h d'ennui, 4 stars monumentales, 1 belle arnaque. == 1 star for CAINE,another for KEITEL, who have a few good lines to say. Unfortunately the rest of it are pompous clichés as big as the Swiss mountains where this international production was beautifully shot. If you add eternally gorgeous FONDA & MARADONA, you have a boring, endless movie, cleverly unavoidable due to the presence of these cinema living legends.

2. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film Youth

3. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Youth

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/01/25/la-juventud-paolo-sorrentino/

4. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Youth

5. mrpasquali's rating of the film Youth

Youth. Death. Desire. Illness. Beauty. Sex. Switzerland. Music. 'Youth' is a concert for the eyes.

6. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Youth

A masterful reflection on aging, regrets, artistic struggles and the freedom of youth. It is both pretty funny and immensely poignant. Michael Caine and Harvey Keitel both delivers one of the best performances of their amazing careers. Paolo Sorrentino's direction is assured and his writing is sharp and full of quotable lines. An overlooked masterpiece that maybe should have won the Palme d'Or in 2015.

7. Dan's rating of the film Youth

I mean... it has almost nothing interesting to say but it's so damn gorgeous and filled with wonderful moments. It works as stunning background noise/image that you can casually look at and sink into. Also, it could work as a fairly wonderful double bill with Mr. Lonely, right?

8. brick_bro's rating of the film Youth

Gorgeous images and very lofty ideas of art, fame, and indulgence, but amidst all the richness hangs a sense of aimlessness.

9. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Youth

Beautiful but pretty forced. I wish to be this cool at that age though

10. Nasiba Muhsin's rating of the film Youth

"You can understand all sorts of things by touching. Who knows why people are so afraid of touching.” Pure and utterly beautiful

11. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Youth

3,7 É pena o diálogo forçado e o prolongamento desnecessário do filme, devido a cenas que acabaram por não ter uma relação importante com o conceito retratado

12. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Youth

This pile of rubbish won several "prizes for the pretentious". It could do with the attention of a good pair of shears to leave at least an hour on the cutting-room floor. To be fair, the photography is nice and Michael Caine does his old duffer routine well. Jane Fonda looks like a dog. Star of the show though is the morbidly obese Diego Maradona who looks like Michelin Man on a bad day. Worth seeing for that alone.

13. elizabeth l・'s rating of the film Youth

14. miles's rating of the film Youth

Not as fun as the great beauty, but the imagery and weirdness if certainly present.

15. choupinet's rating of the film Youth

I don't know what to think of this movie, to be honest. Neither excellent nor terrible. A somewhat decent movie with gorgeous images to marvel at, yet it didn't really have an impact on me. I found the dialogue dull as well as the story.

16. Jarek Tokarski's rating of the film Youth

I'm so sorry, but this movie is a BIG LIE. Only cinematography saves it.

17. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Youth

rewatched just because of the cinematography + it's a Sorrentino film + Keitel & Caine

18. DSPRKY's rating of the film Youth

A poor man's Clouds of Sils Maria. The dialogue is exceptionally stupid.

19. apriccot's rating of the film Youth

the levitating monk scene was so beautiful

20. ermete polpette's rating of the film Youth

altro inutile figlio di puttana

21. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film Youth

Місцями надто претензійний, але загалом цікавий.

22. Fuzzagi's rating of the film Youth

If you leave out all the important scenes in this film and just leave the music videos this would be like a virtual video game reality type experience but the problem is Sorrentino thinks he is a writer as well as a director. Leave out the dialogue and keep the really pretend elements & this is a great film. I would tentatively hestitangly & inexplicably like to compare it to Fellinni but i am a god-fearing man.

23. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Youth

24. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Youth

Beautifully shot, this is the pensive, meandering style I've come to expect from Sorrentino. I greatly enjoyed it. I'll see anything he directs.