1. grotescsetorg's rating of the film You've Got Mail

2. Emily O's rating of the film You've Got Mail

3. lou.'s rating of the film You've Got Mail

A blockbuster see-at-home movie for December 31, 1999. I can't really remember the film, but that night! It really was utterly perfect.

4. Cartaphilus's rating of the film You've Got Mail

5. Teresa Silva's rating of the film You've Got Mail

Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, not small, but valuable. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void.

6. Lucia0550's rating of the film You've Got Mail

7. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film You've Got Mail

Have the attempts to be modern for its time dated it? Yup (any attempt by a film or TV show to implement new technology as a central agent in the story is bound to). But damned if this movie isn't charming. I can't put my finger on it, but this one stands above all of the generic, assembly line rom coms of the mid to late 90s (and is FAR less problematic than the other big Hanks/Ryan pairing Sleepless in Seattle)

8. richardlawrn's rating of the film You've Got Mail

9. nasutionakbar's rating of the film You've Got Mail

Ter paling kesukaan favorit.

10. alchimia's rating of the film You've Got Mail

I rewatched this the other day after a long time. Tom Hanks + Meg Ryan are one of my favorite 90s rom-com couple.

11. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film You've Got Mail

12. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film You've Got Mail

Probably have seen this movie more than any other, due to my mom's obsession. I can recite every line. Took me a few years to realize how fucked up and manipulative it was of Tom to do that to Meg at the end. Only a dude who's been forced to watch it 30 times can tell you how strangely paced and sequenced this overlong, dull, illogical, and, of course, completely inconsequential movie is. But I'm that dude.

13. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film You've Got Mail

when I was 15 I spent some weeks just looking for tom hanks and meg ryan's movies together. I was a really sad little girl

14. anarresti's rating of the film You've Got Mail

15. bitterMoo's rating of the film You've Got Mail

16. camille's rating of the film You've Got Mail

17. peaches and plums's rating of the film You've Got Mail

18. lisbry's rating of the film You've Got Mail

i loved this movie so much as a kid

19. teresa romã's rating of the film You've Got Mail

My English teacher told me I would end up in a bookshop like that.

20. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film You've Got Mail

21. Grace C's rating of the film You've Got Mail

AMERICAN CINEMATIC MASTERPIECE. In all seriousness, people call this movie a guilty pleasure - but if you find comfort in it, why find shame in liking it? Don't begrudge anyone where they find comfort (unless it is super problematic) especially yourself. This movie brings me comfort and is clever. Ephron takes great care in adapting the material and making a potentially dry premise (email correspondence) interesting.

22. Ziji's rating of the film You've Got Mail

well dear readers it's time to cash in all those free AOL minutes you've been collecting over the years and using as coasters, and sit down to enjoy the best movie of the 20th century. experience the online romance of NY152 and Shopgirl (played by thompson hanks and megane ryane respectively) in this bone chilling thriller that would make any mother shake in her boots like there was a snake in her boots or something.

23. Dibyajyoti Sarma's rating of the film You've Got Mail

Saw the film again, as a tribute to Nora Ephron, the queen of details. The cinema will miss her. (Love the comment how Starbucks makes even the most dumbest of persons make at least three decisions in five minutes, tall, decaf...)

24. robin's rating of the film You've Got Mail

One of the best romantic comedies of all time