1. Honeychurch's rating of the film Yumeji

silver lining: at least now I know where the theme from "In The Mood For Love" comes from... that was a nice surprise

2. Katherine Lo's rating of the film Yumeji

Unsure about how I feel - there are some lovely colours, lovely shots; some humour, some confusion that kept me interested, but just not enough.

3. Nick Potter's rating of the film Yumeji

Well I made myself sit through the whole Taisho trilogy, but I just don't think I get Suzuki as a filmmaker. Real pretty shots, but nothing within the films really did much of anything for me.

4. David R Williams's rating of the film Yumeji

Got to go with Slappy McGee on this one. A beautiful nothingness that glazed my eyes and wandered my thoughts.

5. David Perez's rating of the film Yumeji

Imagine a film made by an illiterate alzheimer's patient.

6. Erik F.'s rating of the film Yumeji

2.5 stars. My least favorite of the Taisho Trilogy, but, like the other two films, it's often visually striking and creative.

7. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Yumeji

What this lacks in cohesion and any grounding in reality, it makes up for in separate, enjoyable moments and beautiful tableaux. Seijun Suzuki is definitely a director who demands more from his viewers, certainly with his Taisho trilogy, but he makes the effort worthwhile.

8. Korial's rating of the film Yumeji

Suzuki's oeuvres transcend the medium. You are going to be dazed and disoriented. It is fine. Enjoy the journey and pay attention to the details.

9. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Yumeji

After having seeing all three films of this "Taisho Trilogy"... I am still confused as hell. I have no idea of the appeal of this films. There seems to be love for them out there... but I guess I don't run in those circles. To me, it's just disjointed movie-making. Boring characters with no discernible purposes and dull story moments that really only serve to confuse or reach for a distant emotion that is not there.

10. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Yumeji

11. Luis Pires's rating of the film Yumeji

My favourite from the Taisho Trilogy.

12. Rene Maurin's rating of the film Yumeji

Masterpiece of cinema language ...

13. psukant's rating of the film Yumeji