1. John's rating of the film Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession

This dude is just like me! One hour later: Oh, no.

2. Ethan's rating of the film Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession

This is one of my absolute favorite documentaries. I really wish they would bring back Z Channel and if they did I'd love to be the programmer for it. It's a damn shame such a great thing had to meet such a tragic end.

3. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession

4. E's rating of the film Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession

"Do you do anything outside of film?" "... what do you mean?" <3

5. Cinema Paradisio's rating of the film Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession

The greatest documentary about film ever. My blueprint that started me on my film journey. And to think I picked for the film accidentally and it cost me only about 10$

6. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession

You can't watch this kind of movie without adding 10 other to your watchlist. It can't be done.

7. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession

★★★★ adventurous television programming.

8. pivic's rating of the film Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession

Good documentary on a seemingly wonderful cable channel in LA during the 1980s, where one man programmed and ran it for the most part. He seems akin to a lot of genius, demon-driven auteurs from Hollywood who wouldn't let money ruin him - but in the end ruined himself and another person through murder and suicide. A very inspirational tale containing some really interesting interview-snippets.

9. Natalie Guevara's rating of the film Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession

made me wanna live in the '70s, makes me wanna buy a TV. love watching all the movie geeks in this, esp. Quentin Tarantino! he is always so animated and full of joy when discussing movies he watched during his childhood! gotta find a man like that.

10. PETE GCDB's rating of the film Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession

a must see for every film lover

11. S Campbell's rating of the film Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession

Simply perfect doc about The Z cable channel and its driven and ulitmatley suicidal owner Jerry Harvey Packed with clips from films you will want to seek out This really is for real movie heads