1. Rita Moreira's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

2. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

3. orangey's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

well, it certainly doesn't go in the lurid directions you could expect of such a story - and the director's previous effort - but it doesn't explore the ethical and social ramifications it sets up, retreating instead into a rather banal tale of love and jealousy

4. Virginia Vanessa Hilton's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

Very eerie, ending made me hop online to search for more info

5. Renton47's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

What would it take to start over? To leave our old power structures of threat and control behind? Z is a nice little play of these elements with the honest and unsuspecting Robbie having to choose between two undesirable suitors. We see the capacity for human ingenuity with the trio's technological constructs, yet human emotion can't advance beyond primal desires for control and possession. A little too flat.

6. Omid Shenavar's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

"We all have a weakness for beauty."

7. bencor's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

should have stuck to the source material

8. Craig Knittle's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

Heartfelt, powerful and quiet post-apocalyptic drama with two incredible performances.

9. doublelife91's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

Some fun Tarkovsky references and solid writing and acting from all three performers

10. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

A fucking love triangle at the end of the world? C'mon.

11. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

12. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

This felt like an inferior (much inferior) version of The Wall.

13. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

Z for Zachariah is about a resourceful, confident young woman who leans occasionally on the faith tradition she grew up with as she confronts her hopes, fears, and trepidation about the only man in the world suddenly arriving in her territory. At least that's what the book's about. The movie Z FOR ZACHARIA ... http://letterboxd.com/mharbour/film/z-for-zachariah-2015/

14. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

15. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

“Z for Zzzz” to me. It’s another deceitful low-budget machination that leaves us lethargically dormant.

16. FCC 86's rating of the film Z for Zachariah

"Thoughts are the easy part, hard part is finding a reason"

17. Alex's rating of the film Z for Zachariah