1. S Campbell's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

Critic's hated this film on release but with the passage of time its one of Antonioni's great later works. The final scenes are among the greatest committed to film,.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

>>> Les Etats-Unis et leur mythologie revus par Antonioni : pour certains, un chef-d'oeuvre... www.cinefiches.com

3. itchycoil's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

4. Anna Filodor's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

so beautiful but at the same time so boring

5. Arf's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

certi feels me li tira fuori solo antonioni

6. anacecil's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

Interesante, diferente, una mirada a los 60s

7. ammar's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

8. eugenie de sade's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

hm. like a 2.5/5 viewing experience, but almost a 4/5 in reflection, when you've forgotten all the hippie dullness in the middle and only the ending and antonioni's contempt for corporate domination stand out as incredibly rad

9. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

10. Absentia's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

11. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

Pleasing to the eye, I liked it.

12. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

This was after the huge success of 'Blow Up'. He decided to use non-actors, and he chose poorly. He didn't offer much direction, as Nicholson would complain later during 'The Passenger'. He had big ideas about what America was, but it all ended up in nihilism. Somehow this movie made it into the top 1000 movies of all time.

13. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

Simply magnificent. Everything about this film is great. I watched a 35mm print too, so that was a bonus.

14. Polyglot's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

Sorry, I can't get into Antonioni. Anyone have any recommendations to change my mind. I've seen Blow Up (lame) and Red Desert (ho-hum). :(

15. La quinta luna's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

16. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

(...) In Zabriskie Point aber erheben sie ihre Stimmen - und klingen leer. Die Schauspieler agieren nicht miteinander. Sie führen narzistische Selbstgespräche. Der Held aus Zabriskie Point hält eine radikale Rede aus dem Stehgreif (ohne jede Motivation) und beschliesst anschliessend, persönlich einzugreifen (ohne jede Motivation).(...)

17. Michael Peer's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

An insane, wild experience full of striking images and titillating moments. No matter who you stack Antonioni's oeuvre up against, he consistently has the most thought-provoking and unforgettable endings. Zabriskie Point is no exception, it's just unfortunate that I couldn't connect with the majority of the film. The film is a fascinating time-capsule of the late 1960's but it offers up little more than that. Trippy.

18. Ethan's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

Just like he did with London in the 60s with Blow Up, Antonioni created a time capsule of the 60s for America. Not much really going on but for some reason it's sexy

19. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

Cause you're my religion, you're how i'm living. "I always knew it'd be like this... the desert."

20. Landen Celano's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

21. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

not my kind of movie: there's something really wrong with it, it seems like it's divided in two parts and the first one is wrong. anyway, I don't like Antonioni and Sam Shepard made me watch it.

22. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

23. Jaxon Fitzsimmons's rating of the film Zabriskie Point

Love how divisive this movie has been over the years. As you can see, I'm one of the ones who really like it. That final explosion sequence makes all of michael bay's explosions completely irrelevant.

24. Erik F.'s rating of the film Zabriskie Point

With all the explosions, you'd think THIS film should have been called "Blow-Up."

← Previous 1 3 4