1. La Boracherie's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

2. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

3. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

4. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

What a cute movie- I wish I saw this as a kid!

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

Une Catherine Demongeot étonnante de verve et de spontanéité dans un film à la bonne humeur souvent débordante qui honore l'esprit fantasque de Raymond Queneau www.cinefiches.com

6. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

7. nejra.'s rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

the kind of movie i wish i'd seen as a child.

8. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

Tiring, but in the manner of a child's relentless energy.

9. ninchok's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

10. NICOLE86's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

While I didn't care much for the story line visually it was gorgeous and I was amazed with the editing.

11. Erik F.'s rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

Such an annoying movie. You'd have to pay me to sit through it again.

12. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

A celebration of childhood, as well as a childhood understanding of adult things, prominently sexuality. The oddly mature and immature Zazie is the center of the story, and the story unfolds in her world, one of mischief and magical wackiness, which pervades throughout the film, encompassing ever scene. An eccentric, silly ode to childhood and a young and unknowing understanding of maturity and coming of age.

13. Neslihan Elagöz's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

14. Sophia Park's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

Perilous, daring, fun. It's what childhood would imagine itself to be.

15. letters never sent's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

Before Amelie, there was Zazie. What a precocious kid.

16. n/a's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

Not breathless, but winded.

17. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

At first, it has some great moments of child like imagination. But then, at a certain point, it descends into what I like to call the Gilliam Cycle, where ideas are being thrown all around with 0 rhythm or meaning. Still it's not as bad as the worst of Gilliam but nevertheless it all becomes numbing after a while.

18. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

Louis "Tradition of Quality" Malle, in adapting Queneau, winds up zooming past where JLG and the rest were at in '60 and laying the groundwork for Lester and Chytilova, among others. But the frenetic accumulation of hit-or-miss gags can wear you down.

19. El Biffo's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

Too cutesy to be really great , but still a lot of fun at the cinema. I went with my kid when he was little and he didn't like it. He prefers Bresson. 3.7 stars.

20. Dombl's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

An homage to the magic of cinema. Malle takes tricks of the silent-cinema, from Méliès or Feuillade, and creates a lot of funny moments. But after a while it is just exhausting for the spectator.

21. Bridget Brehen's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

22. Alice Jansson's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

It took me a while to get used to this, but after the first minutes of shock it was a thrilling ride all the way thorugh. Very silly, very hectic and very funny. It's also adorable how the movie constantly breaks against all traditional "film rules" in new creative ways.

23. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro

Lots of Fun , the ending scene was so fun watching , just don't expect something great the movie is too simple , set back and have fun it's a comic show

24. Eduardo Queiroz Mendes's rating of the film Zazie dans le métro