1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Zebraman 2: Attack on Zebra City

A delirious hodgepodge of superhero tropes, terrible music videos and social commentary put together with a looney editing technique that looks easier than it actually is. There's a self-referential perversity to it all that's, just, wonderful.

2. rllr's rating of the film Zebraman 2: Attack on Zebra City

Miike, possibly the biggest nutjob in today's cinema.

3. nrh's rating of the film Zebraman 2: Attack on Zebra City

odd, melancholy auto-critique from miike. his beloved cgi sings, but that and the intricate detail-design work can't save him relying on frantic cutting, when he is at heart one of the more delicate misce en scene directors of his generation. perhaps miike's "man's greatest sport" ?

4. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Zebraman 2: Attack on Zebra City

Anni luce avanti rispetto al predecessore. Ne scriveremo.

5. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Zebraman 2: Attack on Zebra City

J-pop + b-rated + Miike = this. But it was one of the dumbest things I've ever sat through in my life.

6. HKFanatic's rating of the film Zebraman 2: Attack on Zebra City

Imagine "The Dark Knight" transformed into a Lady Gaga music video, with a dash of "Blade Runner." This movie is loud, outrageous, sexy, and just plain fun. I've got to admit - even if it strictly adheres to the "bigger is better" sequel mentality - I enjoyed "Zebraman 2" more than the original. There's less humor but the pacing is faster, there's more action, and we get Riisa Naka as the painfully hot Zebra Queen.

7. Vodalus of the Wood's rating of the film Zebraman 2: Attack on Zebra City

This movie plods at points and could be more tightly plotted but the scenes that include the gorgeous Zebra Queen are both pure eyecandy and batshit crazy in the best way possible.