1. S Campbell's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

Its easy to be critical of films like these but Bigelow is a really smart director and those brickbats deflect the fact she is a true craftsman

2. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

I am totally in love with the way this ensemble did it...

3. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

4. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

Its a great procedural with even better performances. Better yet: it's a masterful portrait of where the war is going, and how dangerous its becoming. Excelent companion piece to Laura Poitras' CITIZENFOUR, I think.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

6. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

Well at first I was like "omg USA get a grip on human rights" but then I remembered that we got Donald which a thing or two. Also I remembered that I am not even from the US. Anyhow, other than exploring a terrible topic (it's quite distressing to know that waterboarding is still a thing), as a movie it is both well paced and intriguing to watch. I wonder if they lost Osama because of their shitty helicopters.

7. Violet Rien's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

8. zohen lux's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

fuck me like they fucked bin laden in this movie

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

It's good, but not particularly memorable.

10. ceknklsn's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

11. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

12. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

This movie makes torture look really cool and got Jason Clarke some larger roles. That's two strikes against it already.

13. Chivonne Astridge's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

14. Operation Kino's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

How is a movie where bin Laden getting shot in the face so goddamn boring?

15. Onbestendig's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

16. Kamran's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

Supported by a strident performance from Jessica Chastain, Zero Dark Thirty is a process film and a dramatically human film in one, most telling of determination, will, and finding meaning in one's activities. 77/100 - Very Good. (3.5)

17. Michael Clarke's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

A great film with compelling performances from Jessica Chastain and James Gandolfini which look better every time I watch this film.

18. mlstrx's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

4.5. so good. luv kathryn and jessica <3

19. thivai abhor's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

20. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

21. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

22. Jose Moreno Bravo's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

La pelicula esta entretenida pero los personajes se sienten muy cliche, tiene muchos close ups y en general la pelicula maneja colores calidos

23. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

24. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Zero Dark Thirty

Definitely an approach with significant range of the network of people and events related to the killing. Apparently the torture scenes were lighted out, probably due to political purposes. Great external shootings and well constructed narrative helps the engagement. 3,5