1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Zero Day

2. yasdnil's rating of the film Zero Day

As someone who's briefly studied school shootings, this film was quite remarkable and disturbing. It felt so real at times, and if I didn't know better, I'd think it was an actual video diary.

3. Onbestendig's rating of the film Zero Day

4. Inner Pattern's rating of the film Zero Day

Is Elephant a better film? That can be debated but all I know is that this was 10 times more effective to me than Elephant. It's definitely one of the best found footage style films. The surveillance sequence was incredibly realistic. It isn't perfect...I could've done without the ending. I get what they were going for but it would've been more effective had it ended at the end of the surveillance tape.

5. EastyBoy's rating of the film Zero Day

This is one of the great underrated films of the last decade, in my opinion. As a study of school shootings it wipes the floor with Elephant (well the scenes focusing on the shooters at least). Here we are presented with two completely believable and complex characters and the found footage technique creates an amazing level of intimacy between us and them. The performances, script and direction are all astonishing.

6. Stefan's rating of the film Zero Day

This is the best "real" footage movie I've ever seen. In fact it's the only one I've seen that I liked. It's very well executed, the performances were totally believable and the best I've seen in this type of movie.