1. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Zero Motivation

Really funny; interesting angle

2. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Zero Motivation

Is this what you get when you mix Jarhead with Parks & Recreation? Overhyped, but still mostly fascinating. Most of the black humor worked, but still there were times when it got a little bit too silly and it made me wish this was a full-fledged drama. I really wanna see more of both the director Talya Lavie and the terrific leads Dana Ivgy and Nelly Tagar.

3. -REM-'s rating of the film Zero Motivation

4. Rocketeam's rating of the film Zero Motivation

Hilarious. Now I want a TV series, seven seasons no less.

5. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Zero Motivation

“Zero Motivation”, a well-contextualized feel-good comedy with minor faults, actually offers lots of motivation to the viewers, and the perfect casting was the key factor for that achievement. (3.5 stars)

6. saitosouta's rating of the film Zero Motivation

My Icon is this. "I kill myself too"

7. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film Zero Motivation

original stories, nice sense of humor, simple but not too simple. It actually gives motivation, that everything will work out. it always does.

8. Barboza's rating of the film Zero Motivation

Interesting Politically and socially, but i wasn't a fan. Particularly the 2nd part.

9. Jason's rating of the film Zero Motivation

I don't know how this ended up playing here, but I'm not gonna look, pace the idiom, this particular gift horse in its mouth. Glad somebody is keeping the spirit of early Miloš Forman alive. Another one, of which there have been a great many lately, for fans of women. Women really are the best thing going.

10. El Biffo's rating of the film Zero Motivation

Much better than I expected. Dana Ivgy is fabulous, although casting her as a virgin is bizarre. Yes, it is part chick-flick, part fuck-the-army dark comedy a la MASH, but it's also a buddy-film (are female buddy films still called "buddy films"?) . And it is also an ensemble film. Unique.