1. Ramzi's rating of the film Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

Great performance. The value of Bowie's music and performances doesn't need repeating at this point. Ronson threatens to steal the show on a couple of occasions. The camera lingers a little too long on audience shots at time.

2. opandadodavid's rating of the film Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

És um crocodilo que come arco-íris

3. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

The pictures of the audiance are so beutiful, every single one.

4. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

"What do you know about make-up? You're Just a Girl" —D.B.

5. Polyglot's rating of the film Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

♫ Keep your electric eye on me babe, put your ray gun to my head! ♫

6. El Biffo's rating of the film Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

A brilliant performance by Bowie, filmed by Pennebaker, rock's greatest documentarian. With Mick Ronson on lead guitar. Must-see if you are a fan of any of these people.

7. nawi's rating of the film Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

I love Bowie in "LOW" era..But this concert not bad..moment when his singing "white Light" awesome...

8. n i g h t & f o g's rating of the film Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

Freak out... far out! Bowie is some kind of god, and so far the only living thing to successfully implement the mullet. This is the last show of the Ziggy Stardust tour and it features costume ch-ch-ch-changes to the max and a blistering performance from Mick Ronson. It also features THE definitive version of Moonage Daydream.

9. cutey-cat's rating of the film Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

Pennebaker's done better film-wise, but the strength of the concert alone is enough to earn five stars from me.