1. mciszczon's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

Yeah, it really shows how it is.

2. Sara's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

3. Bilan's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

4. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

Sympathetic, well worth watching but not as hilarious or gripping I thought it would be. Watch it on a hot summer night, because it blends perfectly with the lethargic atmosphere of the movie.

5. msmichel's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

Good intentions only go so far.....especially in promoting a show. Zivan attempts to make a punk festival. Anyone who has ever been present at an under attended show will emphasize.

6. Renton47's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

Uf! A difficult watch, Zivan moves toward inevitable disappointment with all the purpose of a Dardenne protagonist. But I shouldn't compare his message to fiction, Zivan could only be a real, a heady mix of idealism and dysfunction. Well-constructed doco with a particularly exciting mid-film flashback, daring us to fill in the blanks of some tragedy. All culminating in drunk poetry confrontation. In a word: punk.

7. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

8. marinos@agxivatein.com's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

The name says it all: Zivan wants to make a punk festival. A nice try to document the insides of a low-budget, amateur-driven, DIY music scene.

9. lina maj's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

The authenticity of the characters really blew me off. Zivan's gentle determination is a beautiful thing! I really like the double function of this documentary - it is both a form of self-promotion and a nice film in itself. I really hope, that everything works out well for Zivan!

10. Daniel Hjorth's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

'An island, a shelter from the sharks.' Wow. I love everything about this little beautiful docu.

11. nomatter's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

12. Caillouquiroule's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

Un film aussi hilarant que désespérant. Ce pauvre Quijote semble tout faire pour que rien ne marche, et ça marche. Le film a un petit côté Striptease, mais le protagoniste n'est jamais humilié ou rabaissé. Il est émouvant et triste et totalement punk.

13. Jean-Go's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

Un docu qui prend son temps pour s'installer, qui agace pour finalement envoûter et parler à quiconque connaît un peu le monde rural du petit festival de campagne.

14. ADZERTY's rating of the film Zivan Makes a Punk Festival

Zivan aurait pu être un personnage de Werner Herzog : c'est un Fitzcarraldo du punk, un personnage décalé, un idéaliste déconcertant, dont la folie, mais aussi les exploits, prêtent au rire et à l'admiration.