1. duygu.dursun's rating of the film Žižek!

2. Sunyu's rating of the film Žižek!

4 Just because I love him. But it's not the best documentary about him

3. djangodjango's rating of the film Žižek!

and so on.. and so on.. and so on..

4. EdieEmm's rating of the film Žižek!

Taylor's Examined Life was fine. And I'm admittedly smitten by Zizek. Still, my main reason for bothering to rent this was the soundtrack by A Hawk and a Hacksaw. (I will stand by any band so taken by Parajanov's Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors that they were compelled to write it an alternate soundtrack!) The film itself is exactly as you might imagine - an enjoyable, if flimsy, document of a bit of time with Zizek.

5. anarresti's rating of the film Žižek!

Not the most interesting documentary with Zizek. But probably the most interesting about him, to this date.

6. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Žižek!

7. tjim's rating of the film Žižek!

Highly entertaining even though I suspect most of the guy's so called views are bullshit.

8. thay's rating of the film Žižek!

"I was always disgusted with this notion of I love the world, universal love. I don't like the world. Basically, I'm somewhere in between I hate the world or I'm indifferent towards it."

9. jgenkin's rating of the film Žižek!

a self promotion but a good one. better than hollywood.

10. Daniela's rating of the film Žižek!

Interesting analogy with the father and son . . .

11. vordven's rating of the film Žižek!

12. In An Expression Of The Inexpressible's rating of the film Žižek!

It's not much of a documentary, but it's a good glimps of what an extraordinarily childish, crazy, geniusly interesting person Žižek is. If only all people would be as "human" and true as he is. If you expect a lot of the philosophical insight, forget about it (read (his) books!) - it just shows the most known ideas of his.