1. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Zombie

2. Bob's rating of the film Zombie

It's just as iconic as Romero's original trilogy - but where the previous shines with its social commentary, the latter brings zombies to their native roots, while presenting them in their most decomposing and rotten appearance. Rises from the grave accompanied with Fabio Frizzi's score - along with Fulci's now masterful gore effects - create one of the greatest moments of exploitation cinema.

3. Pedderrs's rating of the film Zombie

There are some worthwhile moments in Fulci's Zombie. The infamous eye ball impaling scene still retains a lot of its shock factor, and the stupendously ambitious underwater sequence accompanied by Frizzi's fabulous score shows a lot of ingenuity. These brilliant moments are all too brief though, and it ultimately feels like a soulless cash grab and is too derivative of Romero's work to be afforded too much credit.

4. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Zombie

Lucio Fulci may have been a nonliterate Grindhouse filmmaker, but no director has ever created a pure cinematic language intended to scare the shit out of the audience better than he. The pure visual and stylistic vocabulary that he uses, to structure the beats of his narrative and to elicit a response, is just as an effective, and artistic, a technique as any form of storytelling to achieve emotion.

5. Ethan's rating of the film Zombie

This is a gorehound zombie classic and this even served as the unofficial sequel to Romero's Dawn of the Dead in Italy. There are a lot of memorable kills in this film.

6. Frank's rating of the film Zombie

4.5 Great atmosphere, nasty looking zombies, very nice gore and a fantastic score plus ZOMBIE VS SHARK fight!

7. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Zombie

brian looks like colby keller . funny movie :D

8. Richard!'s rating of the film Zombie

Although it lacks the social criticism that I often complain is lacking in modern zombie-films, Zombie (aka Zombie Flesh Eaters aka Zombi 2) is my favorite zombie-film and my favorite movie of Fulci's. The score is nasty, the zombies rotting and crawling with worms, and the gore is a classic example of Fulci-grossness. Classic scenes include the infamous eyeball-scene and the zombie fighting a shark under water.

9. nouvelle vague 1960's rating of the film Zombie

I don't know what it is about this film,but over the years I'm constantly drawn back to it.Yes,Fulci did make better films.Yes,at best the acting is only ok.However,there's something about the beat of the music.The old school special effects are still better than modern day CGi.Theres also the thought that despite Man's arrogance. Nature/God will always knock us back on our knees with something we're not expecting.

10. Matt Rolls's rating of the film Zombie

The definitive Zombie horror.

11. Rocco's rating of the film Zombie

My favorite Zombie film. Fulci is a director with limited talent and means but sometimes he creates ghastly gems like this one. There's plenty of bad acting to scoff at but the effects are superb and the soundtrack just burrows into your brain. It's bizarre and unsettling in all the right ways and just makes one feel all icky. Love it.

12. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Zombie

13. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Zombie

14. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Zombie

15. Pymo's rating of the film Zombie

Shark Vs Zombie: the ultimate fight!

16. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Zombie

Creo que desde "Yo anduve con un zombie", no hubo película sobre zombies que no usaban el vudú como germen de esta epidemia. Dos escenas memorables del filme de Fulci: zombie vs. tiburón, una sacada de ojo con una madera puntiaguda. Hermoso.

17. jyan's rating of the film Zombie

brilliant! and with this awesome soundtrack, better than any the walking deads and to-be-trash soap operas filled with zombies these days.

18. Joks's rating of the film Zombie

Guys below are crazy. This is one of his bland looking films, esp of that time. House and City are way better tha nZombie.

19. Myles O'Mara's rating of the film Zombie

This film is good for zombies, but there aren't many other aesthetic principles of good, enjoyable film, except for the soundtrack theme. The soundtrack theme is awesome.

20. The Shadows and Silence's rating of the film Zombie

Great to see this again after several years, a milestone in my horror film experience, the masterful long take with a certain eyeball still manages to make me cringe. Bonafide classic.

21. Patrick Dietz's rating of the film Zombie

Absolutely stunning, easily my favorite zombie movie and has some truly brilliant moments.

22. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Zombie

Altro grande lavoro di Fulci,che si distacca dalla forte critica sociale romeriana per sfornare un horror puro,girato magnificamente,con un incipit ed un finale che lasciano stupiti per semplicità e bellezza.Grandiosi gli effetti fatti tutti a mano(la scena dell occhio è pazzesca) e momenti che sicuramente non lasciano indifferenti(lo squalo,il cimitero...).Giustamente omaggiato e rivalutato negli anni. 4*

23. lewis_longshanks's rating of the film Zombie

With the opening shot of the Twin Towers and New York, Zombi 2 inculcates it is more than a by-product to Dawn of the Dead's box office éclat. Zombi 2's quite literally eye-popping gore and pulsating soundtrack do miracles in perennially making it a topic of discussion amongst horror fans. Fulci is a virtuoso in creating atmosphere, even as his movies inhibit utterly baffling screeplays - shark versus zombie anyone?

24. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Zombie

@JF "If Dario Argento is Playboy, Lucio Fulci is Hustler", best thing I've read... in this page...