1. captainfez's rating of the film Zombieland

2. lofisofi's rating of the film Zombieland

quirky but ultimately i think it's just another entry in the "zombie comedy horror" wave that swept late-2000s Hollywood

3. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Zombieland

PLEASE!...don't shoot Bill Murray....all in all this was a fun horror-comedy, memory serving....

4. cyberia's rating of the film Zombieland

5. Victoriaaa's rating of the film Zombieland

i don't know what i liked so much about this film

6. Harriehhh's rating of the film Zombieland

I like Zombieland for a number of reasons, but most of all Bill Murray. I think we can all agree that Shaun of the Dead is the superior “zom-com” though.

7. ju's rating of the film Zombieland

8. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Zombieland

10 years later, it's still fun. Love Bill Murray!

9. blkrchs's rating of the film Zombieland

10. Thomas's rating of the film Zombieland

Preposterous mash-up which works somehow with an ever increasing level of absurd outlandishness. The chemistry is great but Woody Harrelson steals the show by a mile.

11. Matt's rating of the film Zombieland

Nothing particularly original, and yet it feels so fresh.

12. runfromfire's rating of the film Zombieland

This is the first time I consciously remember seeing Jesse Eisenberg in anything and it was also the first time I thought, "I don't care for this asshole one bit."

13. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film Zombieland

14. Superfrog's rating of the film Zombieland

Good ideas, the rule breaking scheme working really well, yet it is tiresome by the end with its references.

15. karla jordan's rating of the film Zombieland

One of my favourite films and I could watch the opening credits sequence on a loop.

16. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Zombieland

C'étais tu la première version de montage?

17. Ewan Morris's rating of the film Zombieland

Fun film. Nice take on the fad of undead films, with an appropriate cast. Unsure of how this could be someones favourite film though, feels vacant.

18. Tja's rating of the film Zombieland

One cinematic zombie is much like another and there's no innovation here. It's a case of meet the folks, but watch your back. Convincing main parts as we'd expect given their pedigree, but the script is only just in the land of the living, with more missed opportunities than the myriad of zombie extras.

19. karl's rating of the film Zombieland

Emma Stone is my Twinkie love. That smile.....

20. maria's rating of the film Zombieland

It's hard to choose between 3 and 4 stars for this film, because despite the cheesy/ non-believable/ American style moments it is so witty hilarious, and well assumed. It is a very enjoyable film, that made me laugh loudly, coming from a person who is not really into comedies.

21. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Zombieland

SO much fun. That cameo is one of the best ever, and this mixes some great comedy with the requisite zombie action.

22. Ryan327's rating of the film Zombieland

23. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Zombieland

The film has definitely a lot of potential, built on some crazy ideas (like the visual inserts with the rules) and sharp irony. But it gets dramaturgically weak and looses its grip in the end. Nonetheless, it's a great fun to watch.

24. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Zombieland

C'est stupide, c'est over-the-top, c'est pop culture as fuck et c'est excessivement drôle.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7