1. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Zookeeper

2. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Zookeeper

I've known fat people, I like fat people, Kevin James is not fat people. He's an unfunny dicksore that needs to be burned off my meat hose immediately.

3. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Zookeeper

Sylvester Stallone and Cher are a couple of lions. My life is now complete.

4. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Zookeeper

The previews for Kevin James' movies always look stupid; focusing on pratfalls and juvenile humor. The movies always exceed the previews, revealing heart and grace the previews never hint at. A great movie? No. A movie I enjoyed? Yes. Plus: Rosario Dawson!

5. AuRevoirShosanna's rating of the film Zookeeper

Talk about beating a dead horse.

6. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Zookeeper

As a fun family flick, it's not too bad but it still didn't satisfy completely. Seeing Adam Sandler as a monkey was nice even though I'm not sure if I should take that as a gag or a true portrayal of what he wants to be.

7. Asher's rating of the film Zookeeper

Not half as bad as I thought it was going to be. Granted, is not a brilliant piece of film or anything, but it's got some moments that were actually kind of funny. I'd probably give it more of a 2.5/5 just because it wasn't terrible. Kevin James was alright, however they did the animals (CG?, animatronics?), was kind of cool, and I dunno...it was alright.