1. lostlevel's rating of the film Zoolander 2

Part of me wonders if this was merely a marketing exercise. At least it made me value the original a little more.

2. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Zoolander 2

The first Zoolander was a one-joke movie that worked because the joke was strong enough to sustain the entire narrative. The best jokes here relate to the characters' perceptions of a 21st century fashion industry that they're ill-equipped to understand. However, the early momentum of this is lost when the film dovetails into a flat conspiracy thriller, which is basically a decade-too-late parody of The DaVinci Code.

3. babycakesromero's rating of the film Zoolander 2

not as bad as thought it was going to be altho expectation was at rock bottom. the worst thing in it is actually ben stiller who can't seem to remember how he used to be Zoolander as it just comes out like a bad impression and we've all seen plenty of those in the time its taken to cough up this sequel that like most sequels should probably never have been green lit...

4. harringtonellie's rating of the film Zoolander 2

I can't even be mad cause I knew it was going to be shit and but I watched it anyway so I don't know who to be more let down with...myself, or the entire cast and crew of this film.

5. chanandre's rating of the film Zoolander 2

That's a non. (Will Ferrel yelling at Valentino and that's pretty much it).

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Zoolander 2

7. Divalino Barid's rating of the film Zoolander 2

Ben Stiller is better than this

8. MisterColo93's rating of the film Zoolander 2

9. Tamás Rolfesz's rating of the film Zoolander 2

10. captainfez's rating of the film Zoolander 2

Wintour a vampire, Sting a Jedi? Good documentary.

11. Pejapes's rating of the film Zoolander 2

P: N/A C: What year is it? 2001? Some says that this movie is used to torture people in Saudi Arabia.

12. bouvardila's rating of the film Zoolander 2

The first movie is one of my fav, but the second...I wish i can unsee this.

13. Jo D's rating of the film Zoolander 2

And one star is pushing it.

14. LifeofFiction's rating of the film Zoolander 2

It probably took them 24 hours to write this script, and that's being generous.

15. TheCentralRuhr's rating of the film Zoolander 2

I'm probably just a sucker for movies about comedic actors who have grown old and can no longer perform the way they used to. Aging is a universal condition and film as a medium allows the embodiment of faces and bodies to come to terms with this in a cathartic way. Just as bodies age, cultural objects age as well and this temporal blending of actors and film objects seems like a natural reaction to the (cont.)

16. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Zoolander 2

Do yourself a favor and do not watch this movie if you want to lower your IQ.

17. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Zoolander 2

18. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Zoolander 2

19. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Zoolander 2

20. Daniela's rating of the film Zoolander 2

21. letters never sent's rating of the film Zoolander 2

My only favourite was smol Fred Armisen.

22. Patricia's rating of the film Zoolander 2

Touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me I wanna be dirty... Need I say more???

23. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Zoolander 2

I think too many people were primed to hate this. It wasn't awful. Sure, not as effective as the first, but the first had so much other pieces going for it.

24. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Zoolander 2