1. Bambarambambam's rating of the film Zoolander

Sialan 2001 Spacey Odyssey gue ngakak anjing.

2. chanandre's rating of the film Zoolander

the models fuel showering themselves with gas has got to be one of the funniest things of the 21st century bar none. A classic. Loved how the whole Stiller clan was there - Ben (Zoolander), Jerry Stiller (his dad: Maury Ballstein>Oh hi Arthur Spooner), Anna Meara (his mother>Protestor), Amy Stiller (her sister>Hansel's posse)> how adorable was that. And that David Bowie cameo was comedic gold.

3. blkrchs's rating of the film Zoolander

4. pluviosity's rating of the film Zoolander

it brought a gracefully different sense of humor than comedy movie at that time, which still hovering around vomit like Scary Movie and American Pie.

5. Alex Lewis's rating of the film Zoolander

the fashion industry is pretty much scientology but without the constant scrupulous criticism [links being; the more you pay the higher the status, the constant renewal to make people spend regularly, sociopathic leaders, exceptions for celebrity, thrives on low self esteem etc]. Zoolander is a piss-take exposé and I fucking love it

6. Several Giraffes's rating of the film Zoolander

Most of the movie was a positive 3/5, but the crescebndo was incredible. Laughed super hard.

7. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Zoolander

Really stupid. The way it's supposed to be.

8. noncivez's rating of the film Zoolander

9. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Zoolander

The only genuinely great comedy which Stiller made in the 00s - forget Dodgeball etc. Still holds up as genuinely mad, stupid and funny.

10. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Zoolander

11. letters never sent's rating of the film Zoolander

2 stars doesn't mean it's not funny and entertaining.

12. MAO1's rating of the film Zoolander

13. lizzycomebacktolife's rating of the film Zoolander

DRAG me for giving this stupid funny movie four stars

14. Waxamillion's rating of the film Zoolander

Absolute gold in every way.

15. datisme's rating of the film Zoolander

3.5 loved the soundtrack!

16. James Mackin's rating of the film Zoolander

The gasoline fight scene, complete with Wham!, is one of few moments that make this film worth it. It's not that great, but these small moments are definitely worth the price of admission/DVD/length of time it takes to download.

17. Cichlisuite's rating of the film Zoolander

Mubi describing this as one of cinema's best and displaying "cinematic ingenuity"? Oh dear. I think I'd rather be cynical about why this is here than believe that someone at Mubi actually believes that.

18. alf to the rescue's rating of the film Zoolander

A true classic comedy full of witty moments and laugh out loud jokes.

19. Lutka's rating of the film Zoolander

20. Verusca's rating of the film Zoolander

It's so bad that it's funny!

21. raggiodisole's rating of the film Zoolander

I think comedies are meant to make you laugh. I smiled a little, but it was just not funny

22. ajdehany's rating of the film Zoolander

We wrote this while we were drunk and then forgot, and someone made the script. Go us!

23. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Zoolander

24. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Zoolander

I thought I was in some John Waters, which is totally great.

← Previous 1 3 4