1. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

2. Beril's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

3. Pango's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

One of my favourite films of all time

4. Nachtreich's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

☆☆ e mezzo. Zorba si tinge e si decolora i capelli con una velocità incredibile.

5. Gonzelush Thompson's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

Probably, the best adaptation of a book ever.

6. TugbaKibar's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

İnsanın canı her zaman eski yapım bir film izlemek istemiyor ama bu film gerçekten izlemeye değerdi. Karakterler çok tanıdık. Hikayenin geçtiği köydeki adetler, yaşananlar vs. çoğu eski Türk filmlerinde gördüğümüz şeyler ama filmi merakla izliyorsunuz, özellike de ana karakter Zorba'nın olaylara nasıl tepki vereceğini. Sırada kitabı var.

7. Patrick Sheard's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

Wasn't a fan of this one. Well made as you'd expect from Mihalis, with films like Stella already under his belt, but I was left completely unaffected by it. I wish it was shot in colour though, the scenery was gorgeous (as you'd expect from Greece). Quinn was great though.

8. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

First half is too long, second half is great.

9. ammar's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

10. Sezen Tezic's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

sadece Zorba karakteri dahi yeter! canim film

11. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

6/10, my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2014/06/03/zorbathegreek1964/

12. Lays Laine's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

O Sky, I really need to see this!

13. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

14. Burcu's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

" You think too much.That is your trouble.Clever people and grocers, they weigh everything. "

15. javo love's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

I really dont know what to think about this film

16. Murat G.'s rating of the film Zorba the Greek

The book is awesome and movie in not bad. If you like the movie, you should read the book. “I felt once more how simple a thing is happiness: a glass of wine, a roast chestnut, a wretched little brazier, the sound of the sea. Nothing else. And all that is required to feel that here and now is happiness is a simple, frugal heart.”

17. Joshua Dysart's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

I do love it. Quinn is amazing, but it does come off a little stereotypical in the depiction of the rural peasants. It's actually much harder in its depiction of the Cretins than the book was, making almost no effort to humanize them at all. Still, a great flick.

18. Arlin Sanchez's rating of the film Zorba the Greek

As Dale Carnegie once said: “When fate hands us a lemon, let's try to make a lemonade”. One of the better feel good movies out there. Zorba is the kind of Uncle or Grandfather every one would benefit having in there life and non other then Anthony Quinn to play that character.