1. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Zorns Lemma

2. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Zorns Lemma

CINEMA _ Another extremely clever work, that shows how language fills up the world. And also how Frampton came slowly as an artist from poetry to photography and then to filmmaking. It plays with two dimensions as well as with depth (in a way reading is flattening the world) and above all it just plays with your mind ! Brilliant !

3. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film Zorns Lemma

Far too clinical and formal for my tastes; but then again, I feel that with most of Frampton's work.

4. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Zorns Lemma

Can’t remember being challenged yet still captivated in quite this way. The introduction and progression various images gave a sense of anticipation that I wasn’t expecting.

5. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Zorns Lemma

Hollis Frampton's alphabet is one haunting trip that left me in awe!

6. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Zorns Lemma

7. Myles O'Mara's rating of the film Zorns Lemma

Ah the alphabet scene... so true.

8. adrianmendizabal's rating of the film Zorns Lemma

A cinema of measure, of mechanical rhythm. Frampton attempted to make a perfect film. A film that can be 'objective', scientific, methodical, and essentially disconnected. This is the only film I've watched that did not establish an intensive connection between elements: no narrative plot, no superimposition, no emotional tone. Everything follows a pattern, almost mimicking the natural world which has always been..

9. NICOLE86's rating of the film Zorns Lemma

A film that shows beauty of Typography. The silence for me is what made it powerful. This is my first Hollis Frampton film and now I am interested in seeing some more of his work,Pure eye candy.

10. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Zorns Lemma

living in a world of labels, where unlabeled experience gets all too scarce.

11. Drunken Father Figure of Old's rating of the film Zorns Lemma

Here are some really interesting essays on the film (plus an animated gif!!): http://hollisframpton.org.uk/zornslemma.htm

12. Sarah Karina-Bogart's rating of the film Zorns Lemma

I was very apprehensive about seeing this film, I was afraid it was going to be yet another film that would of course be brilliant but just something that I would have to seriously analyze and not enjoy at all. But it was so much fun! There is indeed quite a bit to analyze but Frampton almost gives his viewers a remarkably intriguing game. Loved it.

13. REH1101's rating of the film Zorns Lemma

I'm not sure how a film that practically no one has ever heard of could be considered one of the most important films ever made (as much as people would like to create a historical narrative to accompany structural filmmaking in order to emphasize it's significance, it is really just another style reserved for individuals with certain preferences), but this is clearly an above average example of avant-garde film.

14. yoel meranda's rating of the film Zorns Lemma

zorns lemma is one of the most important movies ever made! but both the title, and the picture above are incorrect! it's ZORNS LEMMA.