1. Kamran's rating of the film Zvenigora

Shit is mad hard to follow or have the patience for, but also incredible af and experimental way beyond its time. 95/100 - Amazing.

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Zvenigora

3. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Zvenigora

I remember reading about this director in my film history textbook. I've always wanted to check his film Earth out but never actually did so. After seeing this I'm exciting to see his "better works" since this had some stunning visuals. Story-wise well it's Sovjet Russia what are you gonna do.

4. prakash's rating of the film Zvenigora

5. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Zvenigora

Apart from it's artistic value, this is a highly revealing film regarding the current Ukraine conflict. It shows the predictive (or justifying?) nature of a nation's myths on its current affairs: in this case shedding light on Ukraine's ordeals during the IWW, Bolshevik & Industrial Revolutions; but also predicting what is now the Poroshenko-led media spectacle, similar to "Ukraine's Prince's" lecture in the film.

6. bernhardlukas's rating of the film Zvenigora

Amazing visual style and editing. Also, a Soviet movie which looks very European to me and very much advanced compared to its time!

7. alvaro03's rating of the film Zvenigora

Absurda, mal narrada, de gestualidad ridicula en el pasaje del teatro, se explica bien porque esta pelicula esta completamente ignorada en la historia del cine. Nota: un cero (redondo)

8. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film Zvenigora

Wow. This film is fantastic. Perhaps Dovzhenko's greatest work, at least out of the few I have seen, and the best of his Ukraine Trilogy, though Arsenal and Earth shouldn't be ignored either.

9. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Zvenigora

I wish I could have been on set for this one because Dovzhenko was creating something new. A different language. He didn't have the cinematic language like we do now, he was making it up as he went. The result was a memorizing and playful mediation on the lost of myth within industrialism. Weirdly graceful? Yeah, something along those lines. Its a different creature than any of us are used to.

10. Jason's rating of the film Zvenigora

This film doesn't get discussed much in regards to Dovzhenko's body or work. What a surprise, then, to discover that it is his masterpiece. Lysergic, otherworldly, and proto-surrealist, it reminds me more of Medvedkin than Dovzhenko. I can't begin to impart what an extraordinarily pleasant surprise this was.