Notes et avis

1. HenriqueA's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

I fucking love Con Air. It sucks!

2. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

3. jenstor's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

Jerry Bruckheimer action movie with a lot of those things we expect and love from a blockbuster brain-dead shoot 'em upper: slow-motion action, big explosions, star-filled ensemble and some solid action, but it is hard to like the scenes with Steve Buscemi who play a pedophile criminal that "deserve" to be free since he is so charming and comedic.

5. spasmolytic's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

John Malkovich died one of the most horrifying deaths I've ever seen. So it's got that going for it.

7. blkrchs's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

8. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

Con Air is the guy you’re sat next to on the plane who wears aviator shades and belches out the alphabet while playing electric guitar. He stinks because he wears vodka as aftershave. Con Air is a film universally hated by Quakers the world over. I love how Nic Cage's beatific blue collar masculinity is set against John Cusack's white collar flailing! Perhaps the only film to make a child killer a lovable rogue.

9. CanonFiller's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

Extra cheese on this pizza of a life of mine. So delicious! This movie's sincere lack of self-awareness and notion of ridicule makes it an instant 90's classic.

10. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

Put the bunny back in the box.

11. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

12. bryanvmh's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

Nicolas Cage says, "I'm going to prove to you that God exists" with the vengeful fury of someone who truly believes it. Great actors slumming it in a movie where John Cusack fires a gun outside his open car door while driving, John Malkovich tells prisoner Ving Rhames what to do, and the release of a serial killer that specifically murders children is a one-off sight gag in the final shot of the closing montage.

13. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

I have always liked this one. An ensemble cast and they are all compelling and/or funny.

14. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

So bad it's good, especially the "put the bunny back in the box" scene. Pure 90's nostalgia

15. Ethan's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

This is another great action blockbuster from the 90s that doesn't really make a lot of sense but it still has an impressive ensemble cast and a lot of badass moments.

16. Лиич's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

The man returns home from war, gets into a fight, kills a man, ends up in prison all in first five minutes of the film. The plot seems like it was developed by a bunch of 12ye olds and Nicolas Cages delivery is painful to the brain. For best viewing get really high.

17. Bernardo Rodrigues's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

18. MrPieGuy's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

19. Steve G.'s rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

"Oh nothing makes me sadder than the agent lost his bladder in the... aaaiirrrplane."

20. Helen's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

21. Polyglot's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

22. Matija's rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

23. Zachary T.'s rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer

Is it self-aware? I don't know or care. I loved it and I am not ashamed.

24. Caesar✨'s rating of the film Les ailes de l'enfer