Notes et avis

1. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

À la française! If somebody would ask me, what is typically French about French movies? I would say: watch this, you will understand. Pleasant, intelligent, compelling, sympathic and with ease; all-in-one. The only thing I didn't like was the husband-character. 3,5 stars. (It's worthwile to check other Patrice Leconte movies).

2. eberhard's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

Ich kann mich im Moment an keinen schöneren Liebesfilm erinnern.

3. Epinephrin's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

It starts well, the premises are good. But then the film goes on and on without going into depth. She talks, he listens. She is the exhibitionist, he is the voyeuer. But somehow there is nothing more than that. For 1h and 35 min (I slept for 25 - 30 min somewhere in the middle). 1 star for the secretary, 1 star for the premises.

4. ninchok's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

Everyday through other people we are new persons, until one day we are completely free.

5. Balthaz21's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

6. ammar's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

7. hazalil's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

8. Nadia Marolda's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

9. Larissa Kunert's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

Despite showing also the dark sides of love, this movie remains mostly sweet and capturing. Subtle sense of humor and eroticism. A bit cheesy every now and then, but this is sometimes just right for the heart.

10. El Biffo's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

This film is great, I love the idea that a stranger fills in for her analyst. I put the idea into practice in real life and now a yoga teacher is my analyst, which is working out much better than my previous psychologists!

11. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

Sweet - some really funny parts. Great music.

12. raggiodisole's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

Slight,light, thoughtful, Film-making with a keen eye for the lesser seen moments

13. Nick Benson's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

A good film sustains multiple viewings, and this has depths to plumb and details to pore over. The Servant meets Lost in Translation.

14. Rajat Srivastava's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

Excellent chemistry between the leads and liked the camera work. the background music plays an important part. A movie worth watching!

15. paulmccaffrey@live.co.uk's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

Beautiful film, beautiful acting. Like a Kundera novel without the sex.

16. Sydee58's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

Wonderful film that only the French can make. Subtle yet compelling, it doesn't lead in the expected direction and is so well set that we almost believe that these are real events. Bitingly funny as well as deeply emotional this was an unexpected joy.

17. Paul Jazz's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

Another great Leconte movie - when it comes to understated eroticism and comedy, he is one of the best

18. Lorna Singh's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes

A disappointment from the team of 'Monsieur Hire'.It started out well,a misunderstanding bringing 2 people together,with the makings of a good thriller and a story about relationships. But,not much happens or is revealed about the characters.

19. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Confidences trop intimes