Notes et avis

1. CallumMetcalf's rating of the film Jurassic World

Chris Pratt should stick to TV comedy.

2. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Jurassic World

3. Semaj Rose's rating of the film Jurassic World

9 year old me might find this film passable.

4. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Jurassic World

It's definitely not as good as "Jurassic Park": the characters aren't as memorable (and some are just plain unlikable), the self-aware humor is irritating, and the morality is even more overstated than it was in the original. And, yet...it does entertain. Delivering one intense set piece after another, I never once felt disinterested in what was happening. Despite its flaws, I'm glad I saw it.

5. Jonathan Pr's rating of the film Jurassic World

6. Alexander's rating of the film Jurassic World

This film has pretty fun dinosaurs eating people action scenes and that's as good as this movie ever gets. The franchise has completely and hopelessly lost its way from the original movie and is clearly never coming back. Just expect more unrelatable characters making stupid decisions... again.

7. lofisofi's rating of the film Jurassic World

felt very disgusted about the fact that a $150 million movie, about a Jurassic Park fan sitting in a room watching dinosaurs destroy Jurassic Park, got to be made

8. BRAND UPON THE BRAIN!'s rating of the film Jurassic World

an oddly self-aware corporate product critiquing itself and mocking it's audience to the bank. this is some terrible shit, but honestly not much worse than the previous films in this franchise which are equally if not more devoid of any real substance

9. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Jurassic World

2-2.5. There is, undeniably, a haptic pleasure in seeing dinos run around eating people. And the movie does prove at least one or two themes. But so much time is wasted, with the actual meaningful action (beginning at the point Owen hunts with the raptors) starting quite late. Owen, himself, is actually kind of a 'faux' badass, with most of his actions being to hide or run away compared with badass Claire.

10. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Jurassic World

On s'en fou d'la magouille, j'veux voir la bibite !

11. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Jurassic World

12. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Jurassic World

Niente a che vedere con la saga originale, ma un po' me l'aspettavo. Dopo Jurassic Park, il mondo non ha imparato niente, ha creato un nuovo parco ed ecco che sperimenta con la genetica, creando una banalissima super creatura che il nostro eroe riesce a sconfiggere. Niente di nuovo, super scontato. E vogliamo parlare di Claire che corre sui tacchi nella giungla? E' semplicemente ridicolo.

13. Mazintas's rating of the film Jurassic World

A real turd, this one is. A real turd, indeed. Everything shown on-screen is sterile and soulless, but the wink-wink nudge-nudge cynicism of it all is vomit-inducing. Without hyperbole, one of worst movies ever made -- an assembly-line product that believes it'll earn the audience's good grace if it acknowledges how unoriginal it is. Irredeemable.

14. muh.'s rating of the film Jurassic World

(2.5) I avoided this movie like the plague for the past three years due to atrocious reviews it has been getting but it seems when you lower your expectations significantly everything ends up as a nice surprise. Like this movie, it isn't especially good but it isn't crap I was led to believe at first. Howard's getup though is a different beast whatsoever.

15. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Jurassic World

Running with heels around th forrest? What an amazing talenta

16. Pango's rating of the film Jurassic World

One star for the little Triceratops, another because I find Chris Pratt very attractive in this film. Anything else is just cheap nostalghia unoriginal sequel without the craft, the suspense and any interesting character of the original.

17. Moh de Mansour's rating of the film Jurassic World

18. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Jurassic World

19. Star Lord's rating of the film Jurassic World

Molto criticato ma non mi è dispiaciuto anche se ricalca molto pulita primo film.

20. Graham Ball's rating of the film Jurassic World

Same again anyone? Only 20 odd years later!!! But, it does what it states on the tin.

21. gld48's rating of the film Jurassic World

i cannot believe films like this exist. what does this say about film culture in general? god help us all

22. ahmadfadi's rating of the film Jurassic World

23. Gonçalo's rating of the film Jurassic World

Ugh. I mean, it's OK. It's fine. I was having wine while watching it and I feel that helped. This movie kinda has no soul, really.

24. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Jurassic World