Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

Notes et avis

1. Lourenço Cadete's rating of the film Répulsion

2. Mau's rating of the film Répulsion

De una película sobre dos hermanas que al principio no terminas de entender la historia, hasta el excelente thriller que termina siendo de la mitad en adelante.

3. Inteleter's rating of the film Répulsion

Despite being only 100 minutes this dragged a lot for me. The plot was quite weak and the film comes across as being quite hypocritical considering the subject matter and director. Also felt the Deneuve's performance was just OK. The cinematography is quite good though, but overall not a fan of this.

4. carf's rating of the film Répulsion

Maravillosa Catherine Deneuve! me inclino ante tí! Extraordinario Polanski. Espectacular banda sonora de Chico Hamilton! Placer, tensión. No se puede dejar de ver esta película.

5. Lucho's rating of the film Répulsion

Thriller psicológico. El manejo de la cámara, principalmente en exteriores, no sólo remite al neorrealismo italiano, sino también a la Generación del 60 del cine argentino, haciendo uso de las facilidades que permitió el nuevo equipamiento cinematográfico a partir de mediados de los '50. Sublime interpretación de Deneuve, cuyo personaje, minuto a minuto, se va oscureciendo, llegando a los límites de la locura.

6. paulo.rementeria's rating of the film Répulsion

El Sr Polansky muestra por primera vez en ingles porque valen sus obsesiones sexuales, de belleza y de imagen. Una vez mas olviden quien luego fue y miren quien era en este momento tan Hitchkockiano y claustrofobico de su inicial carrera.

7. Nikolás Rojas's rating of the film Répulsion

Try not to see this movie alone at night, or stooned. On the other hand, beautiful photography that accompanies Carol's psyche.

8. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Répulsion

7.6/10, “REPULSION comes off as a textbook exemplar of low-budget horror production even before the slash spree commences.” my full review - https://wp.me/p1eXom-3MP

9. Kasia Chojecka's rating of the film Répulsion

Catherine was just breathtaking.

10. Juan Javier's rating of the film Répulsion

No parece lo mejor de él, pero esta bastante bien

11. lesminho's rating of the film Répulsion

12. Pegarange's rating of the film Répulsion

A really scary, shocking portrayal of decaying mental health (and a decaying dead rabbit). Brilliant performances both from Deneuve as the main character and from Polanski as the director.

13. SonOfRambow's rating of the film Répulsion

Bored me to tears. I love Deneuve and loved the cinematography, but so many scenes were dragged out. The actors did their best, but the director just kept on filming and the cheap surprises fitted in nowhere. Style over substance. Had elements of Giallo and Hammer, but I seriously felt like this is a film I've seen a thousand times already. Anyway, yeah. I hated it.

14. ionu's rating of the film Répulsion

15. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Répulsion

16. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Répulsion

Repulsed by toxic masculinity and alienated by the urban rat race (shown VIA the sister and her rich boyfriend,) Repulsion is glacial, detached, and languid. Yet, the clinical passivity increasingly sucks you into a soulless vacuum until you reach an inner void. Emotionally powerful by being coldly emotional, it gets you feeling dead inside, like Deneuve's character. I'd compare it to the music of Joy Division.

17. tinderness's rating of the film Répulsion

Die Verletzlichkeit des Körpers und die Unausweichlichkeit der Folgen kindlichen Traumas: wenn die Welt sich zusammenzieht auf den Mikrokosmos der Vergangenheit.

18. Luca's rating of the film Répulsion

19. Kamran Gardashzade's rating of the film Répulsion

20. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Répulsion

the plot of this rather overrated little film is too laughable to sustain immersion in the scenario, the treatment of "insanity" grossly philistine...what saves this movie is the many instances of sheer shocks and shudders, and if i may say so, the soundtrack & visuals deserve the lion's share of credit for making this movie watchable...but, the tenant and rosemary's baby were much better...

21. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Répulsion

22. Renton47's rating of the film Répulsion

Perhaps Deneuve could stand to rewatch her own film. Could one come away with a different take on the violence of unwanted advances? Sadly yes, and consequently I'm yet to be moved by this (only by Polanski's use of space & confinement). Its characterisation a bit clinical or cruel, which might be its strength in not giving illness cause and effect, but I also see it prepped for ugly pleasures and interpretations.

23. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Répulsion

If Alfred Hitchcock had ever made "Psycho" and changed the point of view from the victim to the killer's point of view I think the film would have looked something close to this one. Catherine Deneuve is excellent as both fragile and extremely dangerous in a performance that captivates from the first second. It has some captivating shots of surrealism, terror, gruesomeness and beauty in it.

24. Shantal Abrego's rating of the film Répulsion

Tengo mucho qué decir sobre esta película, pero me gustaría hacer unas investigaciones primero. Esta película es increíble, el horror se va formando por distintos elementos en efecto bola de nieve. Como feminista, el film me afectó mucho, sobre todo después de conocer sobre los cargos presentados hacia Polanski. Esta película es sin duda de estudio sociológico. Polanski me causa repulsión, pero amo esta película.