Notes et avis

1. Sandeep Kumar's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

Its certainly a personal road for Hafisa . She did acted beautifully in it . I liked the way story has been told . Its not fancy . Its simple but it stays in mind for sometime . The point filmmaker is trying is state does gets conveyed . I will watch another movie just to see hafisa more .

2. Gizem Fındık's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

3. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

la pauvre hétéro! also it's becoming really depressive reading these superficial, dull and macho male comments recently under every female-directed film on Mubi. Female identifying users on Mubi ! Where are you? And why are you not considering commenting more?!

4. Anastasi's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

amore, malinconia, ma anche leggerezza. L'azione resta lieve in una trama narrativa che si perde negli sguardi della protagonista. La ricerca della serenità si tramuta in scoperta continua di passioni che tendono sempre verso l'insoddisfazione. Bello, consiglio

5. jsbrocka's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

Although shot with a personal touch that practically invites intimacy with its characters, this was quite a disappointing take on women considering how its director/lead actor is a woman herself. The men are portrayed as caricatures of sex-starved photographers, dancers, bakers, and so on, while women have it worse as they are shown as having no defining interests or lives beyond the men they pine for interminably.

6. tubbssw's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

The screenplay includes nothing of importance and the characters are just killing time.

7. Robin's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

No, but I mean, an "I love you"-sensible lead, a couple of assholes and a poorly acted threesome, is this your idea of a good story?

8. Diego's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

"Continuerai a farti scegliere o finalmente sceglierai?"

9. Caro's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

A female view I could very much feel along with. The sometimes passive, just-going-with-it protagonist felt real and honest to me. Interesting how some reviews critique her dating style or interactions. To me, this was deeply engaging. I love the rather "simple", realistic look of this movie, with its slightly sepia tones and it's actresses without makeup and with dark eye rings.

10. Pok's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

3.5 Often, we see movies with male protagonist going from one partner to another and it always feels egotistical, especially when the actor is also the director. It feels as if that man is simply irresistable to all women and it all feels unnatural. Here, Herzi does the same but reversing the genders, and it feels honest, utterly real. It's easy to judge her character, unconfortable to see ourselves in her.

11. o's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

12. mauro's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

Che dolcezza quella poesia. Mi son commosso pure io. Ahhh, beata gioventù.

13. Aydin's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

mouais ... un film pour djeuns ? pour djeuns rebeus ? ... belle photographie de Jeremie Attard en tout cas

14. palesia's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

Such a beautiful and emotional movie. I could literally feel the pain of the protagonist which brought me to tears. Maybe because I had somehow a similar relationship situation in my life and this movie made me remember how I was feeling back then. Also really liked the fact how natural all female actors are, no make-up etc. A very beautiful work!

15. Natasa's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

Full of clichés, quite unspectacular and predictable movie. Nice acting.

16. Tommaso Ghezzi's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

Farei sesso con qualsiasi cosa presente in questa pellicola, dai personaggi alle molecole d'aria. Hafsia Herzi dipinge una storia lineare, asciutta, semplicissima, che centra tutta la complessità del desiderio e della tensione sentimentale.

17. lg93's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

Un très beau film, d'une grande sensibilité et doté d'un sens de l'esthétisme ancré dans la sobriété. Cette oeuvre met au rancart toute tentative délibérée d'intellectualisation du thème de l'amour pour ne chercher qu'à en montrer la facette la plus spontanée, la plus vraie qui soit, laissant du même coup la liberté au spectateur de formuler ses propres réflexions autour de malaises mis en lumière avec brio.

18. libelulaz's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

Frida Kahlo didn't even write that Poem ! ! !

19. Esmé's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

it's a terrible movie, full of stereotypes, chauvinism and sexual harassment. Painful to watch. She is passively moving from a meaningless and cheap romance to the next, incapable to enjoy her sexuality or making decisions for herself, just waiting for a man to save her. It seems that she doesn't have any passion or interest except to let dramas and abuse into her life. She's a sad and depressing character.

20. Bere's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

No merece ninguna estrella. Aburrida, mal escrita, no pierdan su tiempo.

21. Andre Balestri's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

2 1/2. [ITA] Storia alquanto banale, ma Herzi è sicuramente calata nella parte e da buona francese sa dirigere una pellicola molto realistica. [ENG] Despite the story is quite trivial, Herzly is surely in the character. As a good french director, she made a very realistic film.

22. Si's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

Men wanting to conquer women is so oldfashioned and painful to watch!

23. Stefano's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

Film dal ritmo lento dove in primo piano ci sono sentimenti e piani rarefatti....a me è piaciuto, analizza con grande sensibilità la caducità e la leggerezza dei rapporti umani odierni. 4 stelle.

24. Giulio Base's rating of the film Tu mérites un amour

It takes a lot of courage to make a first film by putting as much on the line as the director (and actress) did. Facing love stories without sweetness and without honey extraction and yet still managing to always put a touch of poetry is not a trivial matter.