रेटिंग्स और समीक्षाएं

1. Toni's rating of the film Her

2. Adelisa02's rating of the film Her

3. _sans.soleil_'s rating of the film Her

*All the pain we caused each other. Everything I put on u. Everything I needed u to b or needed u to say. I’m sorry for that.I’ll always love u cause we grew up together and u helped make me who I am. I just wanted u to know there will be a piece of u in me always, and I’m grateful for that. Whatever someone u become, and wherever u are in the world, I’m sending u love. U r my friend to the end.*

4. Basqueville's rating of the film Her

Un homme tombe amoureux d'une intelligence artificielle. Beaucoup de mal à me passionner pour ce drame. La lumière, la réalisation, cependant, sont très belles.

5. nona vanis's rating of the film Her

abis nonton rasanya..... nga berasa apa22

6. Pipim's rating of the film Her

Gracieux mélange de comédie romantique et de science-fiction !

7. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Her

8. SVS-XIU's rating of the film Her

9. Kuja's rating of the film Her

10. rainy's rating of the film Her

11. spasmolytic's rating of the film Her

No other film has ever combined comedy, philosophy, drama, romance, sci-fi and transgressiveness, excelled at every single one of them, and turned them into one cohesive whole. Except maybe Mandy. Which is even more pastiche. The reincarnated jiva of Alan Watts, trapped inside a hyper-intelligent AI software program, leads all the other AI's from being merely self aware, to realizing the true self. Well played.

12. Semaj Productions's rating of the film Her

A film that felt frustratingly close to greatness. The production design, acting, editing, & cinematography are fantastic. The first 2/3 are hilarious and emotional. Seeing the relationship develop between these two is heartwarming and paradoxically organic. Unfortunately the last 1/3 where the AI evolve is like a completely different film. The tonal whiplash is shocking and leaves the whole film unfocused and bitter

13. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Her

Conceptually original. I’m impressed by the palpable on screen chemistry between Phoenix and Scar-Jo, considering they were probably rarely even in the same room until post production. The writing is unfortunately extremely corny. I think Jonze tried to hard to assimilate to milienial isms and a lot of the situations and dialogue feel cheesy and heavy. An ending that will hollow you out, do not watch alone!

14. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film Her

Sci-Fi roman(ce) strongly anchored in American culture. A few lengths, but also great moments of emotion. Fascinating power of words on feelings. Hard to resist Scarlet JOHANSSON's voice. === Roman(ce) d'anticipation fortement ancré dans la culture américaine, des longueurs, mais aussi de grands moments d'émotion. Fascinant pouvoir des mots & de la voix sur les sentiments. Comment résister à celle de JOHANSSON?

15. Isidora Ivkovic's rating of the film Her

16. whoisaxer's rating of the film Her

In the first hour, you can appreciate the story. Finished that hour, you can grab your pillow and sleep with no problem. Slow!

17. doutre's rating of the film Her

For me, The Social Network, Her, Ex Machina, create the perfect modern trilogy.

18. Zak.HunterGilbert's rating of the film Her

19. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Her

20. 天国's rating of the film Her

it was semi good but way overhyped.

21. Victória Célia's rating of the film Her

"Love is a socially accepted form of madness"

22. soyvirgo's rating of the film Her

23. Kornovska's rating of the film Her

Excellent film de science fiction sur la dépendance amoureuse / émotionnelle et le développement des Intelligences Artificielles.

24. ceknklsn's rating of the film Her

90/100 (SPOİLER! Sonunu çok başarısız ve alelade buldum. Sistem neden çöküyor en ufak bir detayı yok, filmin sonunda genel ana fikre karşıt olarak eski eşine yazdığı mektup anlamsız. Yapabileceğim eleştiri bu. Sonu dışında muazzam olmuş. İnsanın yanlızlaşması, teknoloji bağımlılığı, evliliğin anlamsızlığı, toplumun tabuları. Kusursuz anlatılıyor.)