रेटिंग्स और समीक्षाएं

1. spAce_'s rating of the film Taxi Driver

"Loneliness has followed me my whole life everywhere. In bars, cars, sidewalks, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man."

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Taxi Driver

70/100 (Tüm sevenlerimden ilk izlediğimde verdiğim uçuk puan için özür dilerim. Bu filmin felsefesini yanlış anlamışım. Meğerse felsefesi Leon'dan öte değil. Her sözü doğruymuş gibi gösterilen başrolün "ülkenin tek sorunu genel evler ve serseriler" gibi sığ argümanlar kullanması, gerçek dışı mantık hataları, Hiçbir şekilde ruhsal değişimlerin yansıtılamaması tüm saygımı aldı. Devamı yorum..)

3. dionysus67's rating of the film Taxi Driver

Emblematc of the explosive male paranoia in an alienated urban milieu, this is iconic of New American Cinema and its cynical and uncompromizing dissection/deconstruction of hitherto cherished US ideals. Entering the city's darkest alleys discloses Travis' own darkened mind set in a self-appointed mission of vengeance and redemption. Beautifully lit and acted with unfliching discipline by De Niro it remains topical.

4. Vic Alexandre-Dorléac's rating of the film Taxi Driver

Scorsese's inner city solitude masterpiece.

5. abyantama's rating of the film Taxi Driver

6. nona vanis's rating of the film Taxi Driver

berasa kebas (hah??? berasa tapi kebas????)

7. Dalibor's rating of the film Taxi Driver

Too often misinterpreted as just an overly graphic experience of misanthropy and "sartresque" loneliness, "Taxi Driver" is so ripe with juxtaposed grassroots motifs (suppressed/emancipated female, minority rights, war crimes, political populism, working class blues) it is both a deeply penetrative display of 70's urban America, as well as an everlasting case study on the birth of a radicalized individual.

8. Sacha Aiache's rating of the film Taxi Driver

travis est fou mais travis est juste

9. ronny's rating of the film Taxi Driver

nighttime jazz drives... De Niro's emotionless face full of emotion... dark, dark, dark...

10. Ximena Rubio's rating of the film Taxi Driver

You talkin’ to me You talkin’ to me? Well then who the hell else are you talkin’ to? You talkin’ to me? Well I’m the only one here.

11. nadnab's rating of the film Taxi Driver

12. mafaldasalgueiro's rating of the film Taxi Driver

nada de especial a não ser a imagem...

13. MisterColo93's rating of the film Taxi Driver

14. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film Taxi Driver

15. anzarkusuma's rating of the film Taxi Driver

Bagi saya tokoh Travis pengen diakui keberadaannya, pengen punya kontribusi terhadap lingkungan, tambah dipicu sama lingkungan yg dia bilang "kotor".

16. arcondicionado's rating of the film Taxi Driver

well he COULD've just taken a xanax or something

17. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Taxi Driver

4.6 stars. I had forgotten how bloody good it is! A film glutted with poison. Infernal. A shame that its moral ambiguities, political subtleties and sheer cinematic poetry have been so often reduced through memeification and bland pastiche. I remember watching this as a teenager and seeing Travis as a grown man but now, watching again at 30, he seems like just a kid. A blistering, riveting film.

18. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Taxi Driver

See it once for Bernard Herrmann's musical score only. Masterpiece.

19. iremna's rating of the film Taxi Driver

Reminds me of Ulysses and Lynch. Any other referances?

20. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Taxi Driver

21. Julia Nogueira's rating of the film Taxi Driver

22. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Taxi Driver

Believable story about a city and "Hell on Earth". It feels like a honest character study where we see our taxi chauffeur driving through neon lit dirty streets of ungodly deeds. It also gives a good definition on how violence create violent anti-heroes. A dark and unhappy movie from the lowest side of civilization that both kicks and punches you in the face.

23. Rui's rating of the film Taxi Driver

Found the character development to be rather shallow, superficial and unrealistic. Rolled my eyes more than I care to mention watching this. Sorry, I did want to enjoy it.

24. xer vokun's rating of the film Taxi Driver