रेटिंग्स और समीक्षाएं

1. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Godfather

I always think I don't really know The Godfather because I just remember the famous scenes. Then I look and realize it's *all* famous scenes. But to know the film is to see that it's as much a piece of popular entertainment as any Hollywood movie. It leaves very little unsaid, and its Romantic-American gangster morality play is actually rather uncomplicated. So it's the sum of its parts—but those parts are perfect.

2. spAce_'s rating of the film The Godfather

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."

3. Victoria Garcia's rating of the film The Godfather

A well acclaimed film and story-teller of the Russian mafia barbarities. A movie for the violence lovers and entertaining scenes with great character development, plus two sequels coming after this one.

4. GianMarco Alegre's rating of the film The Godfather

An interesting film about the Italian Mafia

5. Lucas Jordan's rating of the film The Godfather

This film is the pinnacle of not only storytelling but also character development and also world building. It's a more modern example of the near perfect film and how to properly create your world and tell it in a unique way

6. Daniel Lubitsky's rating of the film The Godfather

A movie that throws fancy camera work out the window and sticks to focusing on its spectacular and compelling script. It borrows elements from film noir and helped popularize the Gangster Genre.

7. Graveyard Poet's rating of the film The Godfather

Francis Ford Coppola's most overrated movie. Glorification of macho violence in its scene after scene of abuse (Talia Shire, etc.) and Mafia slayings. The only saving graces are the cinematography, memorable Nino Rota score, and the performances of Brando, Pacino, and Duvall.

8. Ramil's rating of the film The Godfather

9. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Godfather

75/100 (Kadınları ve hayvanları sev. Doğayı koru...)

10. Nina's rating of the film The Godfather

Late to the party, but thankful for my "better late than never attitude" which made me appreciate Coppola, Brando & Pacino (!!!) a hella lot more than before. I really enjoy stories in which characters come to terms with their fate and choose to embrace it instead of running away from it & who they are meant to be.

11. Zé Pedro's rating of the film The Godfather

A honra familliar versus a "desonra" social numa luta impiedosa pelo poder. Olho por corpo.

12. Malt Frisky's rating of the film The Godfather

The entire sub story when Michael is in Italy is my favourite part of the film and it easily could be cut and nothing would be effected and yet it establishes his cold ascend to mafia don for the remainder of the film. Brando steals this film nevertheless the fact that they wanted no one else to play his part but him says it all. I don't need to tell you this film is good just look at most top 10 film lists ever!

13. sashmere's rating of the film The Godfather

I'm actually underwhelmed?

14. arashmilanian's rating of the film The Godfather

15. gaussian's rating of the film The Godfather

the book is better dont @ me

16. Sơn Phước's rating of the film The Godfather

17. sofiazelaya's rating of the film The Godfather

cumplió mis expectativas, sobre todo la escena del bautizo

18. Sara Lucas's rating of the film The Godfather

19. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film The Godfather

Existing in a gray area of hyperbole and the best dark melodrama of all time, occupying the same territory of mobster glorification and evil-heartedness for an emotional pull more distressing than giving a full opinion. Only the primal emotion of its broad character arcs/drama and its mob-hit scenes that are more a surprise than suspenseful, aside from two turning-point ones with Pacino, are lukewarm elements.

20. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The Godfather

Gorgeous operatic sweep in both visual panache and familial wrangling answered in Kensington Gore. Rota’s score captures ethnicity and grandeur; Willis’s photography, earthily nostalgic. Surely the successor to Visconti and a more convincing modern opera than that found on stage. The macroscopic view on the why and wherefore of American hegemony is fascinatingly revealing - it’s not pretty but it sure is beautiful.

21. Walker's rating of the film The Godfather

22. redux's rating of the film The Godfather

Glamorized crime – a reason why people see ambitious wrongdoing as something remarkable, and vote for the likes of Putin and Orbán. In my imaginary archive, this shares the 'Toxic' tag with Leni Riefenstahl's works.

23. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film The Godfather

24. teresa romã's rating of the film The Godfather

Where do I even begin, lmao.