रेटिंग्स और समीक्षाएं

1. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

If you love 19th century adventure tales with an emphasis on colonial hubris, as well as slow and atmospheric Lovecraftian horror, then "The Terror" will prove sheer catnip. Jared Harris and Ciarán Hinds command the show with powerhouse performances, while Ridley Scott provides the exquisite production values you'd expect. For my money, this is the best thing Scott has had his name attached to since "Prometheus."

2. Chris DeFalco's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

At its best when the supernatural elements are no more than suggested.

3. hexhunk's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

A squandered use of fictional and non-fictional premise, mild colonialist racism of the very flavor it thinks it's avoiding, and managed to squeak in a gay villain, which is almost impressive. After being hooked by the first two promising episodes, this viewer clocked out after the end of ep. 7, having had about enough.

4. João R.'s rating of the film The Terror: Season One

The ambiance is well-crafted, as is the tension and suspense, but the story starts sinking in as soon as the creatures start moving the plot.

5. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

Peccato abbiano mostrato la creatura, porcodio.

6. FCC 86's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

"Friend, Mother, Lover. All the things they say a ship is to a captain, and they miss what really matters. Confessor"

7. Lana's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

Presumptuous and boring.

8. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

9. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

Excellent cast. Very good storytelling. Top quality on all levels. Misleading and meaningless title. This is about a group of men who rather fight with themselves than with the elements. Primarily a psychogram about fear, greed & obsession, downstream about nordic expedition & aliens involved. Masterpiece.

10. evolveris's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

Humanity, mist, and other monsters.

11. Raluca Popescu's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

12. RumbleFish's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

Vabbè però che palle, Poe e Lovercraft avevano del ritmo

13. OFF_FRAME's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

Close to ten hours of superbly production designed men of old huffing and puffing in a cold, wild world. Odd choices like skipping any story during the first entire winter of being locked into the ice and the implausible Inuit connection stretched things a bit here and there and yet at the end, I find myself missing these characters. As others have said, better not to show the creature at all. 3.5 stars

14. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

15. Laura G.'s rating of the film The Terror: Season One

Broke my heart. It was difficult for me to watch but I'm like Goodsir:, I still see beauty in this place. Breathtakingly shot. The cold is calling so I must go.

16. Nytse Jam's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

Gentlemen, find yesels three evenings, two bottles of bourbon and one comfortable armchair, and dive into this gem. No ice

17. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

18. Igor Leoni's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

3.5. Beautiful photography and some great acting. Too bad so much is left unexplained and the Tuumbaq looks so cheesy.

19. Palmat's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

Excellent series with a very respectable cast who deliver the acting chops time and time again. The story is tautly told and enthralls throughout even though the story runs on empty a couple of times. And as per usual, showing the monster is not always a good idea... Production design is very good but for me the real treat is the score from the late Marcus Fjellström.

20. Assemism's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

Maybe, Ridley Scott and co. are finally beginning to understand alien =/ bad, that fiddling with their big fat white male fingers at things they fail to understand doesn't qualify them as alien, and that their big fat white male fingers have brought more terror than harmony to the world. Or maybe I just loved the mood too much that I am biased.

21. mootz15's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

Lovecraftian clichees meet a heavyhanded critique of colonialist hubris. Solid performances all around but I can't help think Jared Harris is carrying the whole thing on his back. Overall, enjoyable.

22. chanandre's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

The Horror, the horror. The terror. O furor. Shackleton meets Carpenter. The British squad of acting is awfully good. No matter how good the writing may be, they elevate any words to the stars and back. Harris, Hinds and Menzies (HHM, ha: a BCS homage, perhaps?) are scary good. You've got my undivided attention gentlemen. Proceed.

23. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Terror: Season One

AMC's best series since Halt and Catch Fire, The Terror is superbly crafted, visually stunning, and consistently gripping. This dynamic show created by the Suspiria remake scribe achieves that rare sweet spot between rewarding suspense and multi-layered character development.