MUBI'de daha iyi deneyim için, tarayıcını güncelle.

रेटिंग्स और समीक्षाएं

1. Dries's rating of the film Turbo Kid

alcune trovate sono pure simpatiche ma nel complesso è piuttosto trash/ demenziale

2. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film Turbo Kid

3. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Turbo Kid

4. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Turbo Kid

Over the top as you'd expect, funny at times, but slightly boring between the gags. Retro feel of a low-budget 80's flick is mainly achieved via smooth synthwave soundtrack and flashing of 8-bit tech. Gore quickly gets dull.

5. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Turbo Kid

6. Nachtreich's rating of the film Turbo Kid

Una enorme stronzata, però SIII.

7. Frank's rating of the film Turbo Kid

Great little film. Pure fun.

8. Hobbs's rating of the film Turbo Kid

A piece of garbage. Only the cheerful performance by Laurence Leboeuf brings some humanity into it.

9. runfromfire's rating of the film Turbo Kid

That might be the best use of the Manic Pixie Dream Girl trope in cinema history. This is my gnome stick!

10. Tavarna Caris Garvey's rating of the film Turbo Kid

11. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Turbo Kid

12. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film Turbo Kid

pretty cute and entertaining, but that shitty ending...

13. John Matrix's rating of the film Turbo Kid

Reminds me of Richard Stanley's HARDWARE: peppered with fun moments but as a whole unsatisfying. The costumes are great, the 2 leads captivating, & the cheap gore is used creatively. Sadly, the story is too standard to be exciting or very interesting (though the replacement of crazy, Mad Max cars with colorful BMX bikes is refreshing). At times the pulsing synth soundtrack feels like it's compensating for something.

14. HKFanatic's rating of the film Turbo Kid

If anything, movies like "Grindhouse" have taught us that intentionally trying to make a 'so bad, it's good' movie is an effort doomed to failure, as modern day irony is no much for the sheer earnestness of something like "Miami Connection." Here we have the makings of a fun short film needlessly stretched to feature length, and a kid's film naivety awkwardly saddled with early Peter Jackson levels of violence.

15. foreignfish's rating of the film Turbo Kid

Would have given it five stars but that stupid ending

16. film_lies101's rating of the film Turbo Kid

Sure you can call it post-ironic, post-satiric, or just straight up demonize it for the further infantization of a generation. It would be a de-service to such a sweet, charming, and yes at times even disarming film. Despite the gore and violence it still feels like it was a made for children in mind. Even it is a throwback, the film contains the real darkness of the world/life that rarely shows up anymore

17. Martin De Martin's rating of the film Turbo Kid

Operazione low-budget all'insegna delle più ruffiane istanze vintage: un incrocio fra Mad Max e il primo Peter Jackson, pieno di ironia, effettacci sanguinolenti della vecchia scuola ed una esagerata (anzi, forse un po' invadente) colonna sonora synthwave. Si ride, ci si diverte e nonostante la palese "retromania" - per dirla alla Simon Reynolds - il tutto rimane godibile e genuino. Niente male.

18. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film Turbo Kid

En simple, logra todo lo que propone, una parodia al apocalipsis, en un entorno de los 80 en su máximo esplendor.....a todo esto se añade personajes de antología y muuuuuucha sangre estilo Tarantinesco....

19. inês roxo's rating of the film Turbo Kid

20. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Turbo Kid

Funny thing is that all things sucking, the bloodfest effects were very entertaining.

21. Richard Punch's rating of the film Turbo Kid

I'm giving it 5 stars for the trailer alone.

22. Ale/M's rating of the film Turbo Kid

23. Frederico Cintra Torres's rating of the film Turbo Kid

24. Palmat's rating of the film Turbo Kid

I´ll give this a light three out of five. While the movie wears its' heart and inspiration on its' sleeve I felt there was something missing. The story is where things falter in my opinion since the script is not strong enough to warrant a 90 min running time. The music and production design was spot on but the acting and characters were too sketchy ofr me. Still a fun but flawed flick.