Peringkat & Ulasan

1. Thomas's rating of the film Amores perros

Delivers pure energy from the get-go. A wild kinetic multi-sensory ride of a movie.

2. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Amores perros

I've never been a big admirer of Iñárritu's ambitions—his capital-T Truth feels too much like capital-M Movie. Oddly, I thought of Sirk, and how I like a soap opera that smuggles in serious statements more than a serious statement that pretends it's not half soap opera. But his debut's end-of-youth, something-to-prove mode suits him, and you have to admire the narrative energy he can sustain for two and a half hours.

3. andy ape's rating of the film Amores perros

This was my first introduction to World Cinema, when I watched this in 2000. A great film with a story that keeps your eyes on the screen. A film full of individual mistakes and unlucky happenings. A film with a sense of family that kind of staggers through the story but not quite reaching the peak of 'perfection'. No family is like that anyway!! Loved it...

4. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Amores perros

Alejandro G. Iñárritu delivers an impressive blend of drama and crime in this dog-themed film that features scenes that may very well distress animal lovers (although I have looked into it further and am assured that any scenes of harmed dogs are all very well faked).

5. Loz Loory's rating of the film Amores perros

Echevarria and Garcia Bernal are fantastic. The film works best when the camera is constrained within viciously tight quarters and has to follow non-stop action. The plots involving the wealthier people don't have that same claustrophobic, frenetic pace; the rooms are larger and the problems are hidden (in the phone, under the floor, etc.), so these stories are duller to watch unfold. Still, brilliant overall.

6. SMCC100's rating of the film Amores perros

Ritchieeeeeeee. I’d have left the dog under the floor. Great film though.

7. Julian Rodriguez's rating of the film Amores perros

A dark, brooding but beautiful anthology film about several people, each from a different social class and background, finding success either financially, emotionally, or personally. I don't really enjoy the second act/story too much, but it plays a big part in the overall film's arc. I truly recommend watching this by a great auteur.

8. Johannes Black's rating of the film Amores perros

It is a contemporary equivalent of Kurosawa’s Rashomon, or, of Tom Stoppard’s Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, only following the collateral of every character. 21 Grams and Babel also look to a similar apparatus – a truck collision; a single gunshot – Iñárritu here laying the foundations for his cinematic language, one that is conceptualised even before his career found heights with Birdman or The Revenant.

9. chloe's rating of the film Amores perros

An incredible, powerful, exquisitely crafted film. This film alone would make me call Iñárritu one of the greatest directors I know. Superb acting from the whole cast. A film about the tragedy of the destructive side of human nature. Engrossing and gripping for every one of its 154 minutes. I thought this was one of the best films I'd ever watched when I saw it as a teenager and I appreciated it even more this time.

10. Kenneth Gentry's rating of the film Amores perros

"It's part of the business."

11. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Amores perros

12. Adolfo Isaac's rating of the film Amores perros

una de las mejores peliculas modernas de todos los tiempos amores perros no nadamas define el amor de un perro a su dueño si

13. MisterColo93's rating of the film Amores perros

14. eberhard's rating of the film Amores perros

15. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Amores perros

16. irzan hakim's rating of the film Amores perros

perselingkuhan yang mantap anjing

17. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Amores perros

Although critically acclaimed Amores Perros is not a flawless film. At its core it is a story about loss centered around three characters. Two of them are given the emotional depth needed to pull off a concept such as this, yet the middle part proved completely unfit to grasp me. Still the movie can be considered a great endeavor foreboding some of the open world mechanisms of for instance City of God.

18. yovargas's rating of the film Amores perros

Jumping between three separate stories with almost no relation to each other for no clear reason, this one ends up a bit of a mess. I loved one story, liked a second, was meh on a third. So as a whole I guess I'll average it out and say I liked it? Would be better as just three short films though. It gets a B.

19. Miguel Plante's rating of the film Amores perros

Même feeling en écoutant ce film-choral que pendant Le Parrain: Tensions incroyables, situations difficiles et personnages pathétiques tentant de s'en sortir malgré eux. Les trois lignes directrices s'enchaînent bien, malgré un second acte aussi ingénieux, mais hors du ton général du film, ce qui ralentit l'oeuvre. L'intrigue, tenue par des acteurs talentueux, est divertissante et violemment rafraîchissante.

20. arcondicionado's rating of the film Amores perros

21. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Amores perros

The only film about dog fighting that I can stomach multiple times. The lives of three very different people in Mexico fusing in one big car crash. We get to know these people pretty well, see them at their highest and mostly their lowest. An intense tear-jerker for sure.

22. amandav's rating of the film Amores perros

should've just been part 1 but longer

23. Luca Di Gianni's rating of the film Amores perros

24. Gabrielle's rating of the film Amores perros

Depressing, hopeless, yet there is also something almost mystical about this film for me, it speaks to a sort of method to the madness that is just outside of our grasp. great soundtrack too.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7