Peringkat & Ulasan

1. Daniel Martínez's rating of the film Andrei Tarkovsky. A Cinema Prayer

I want to watch this! Please mubi.com bring it to us

2. OFF_FRAME's rating of the film Andrei Tarkovsky. A Cinema Prayer

Reminded me of everything I love and feel while watching Tarkovsky's films. Such a thought provoking, passionate, articulate and deeply spiritual soul. Recommended 4 stars

3. Miguel A. Reina's rating of the film Andrei Tarkovsky. A Cinema Prayer

[Filmin] A tribute from the son to his father, a film director, and from the grandson to his grandfather, a poet. Thoughts of the man and the artist about cinema and spirituality. "A poet, if he really is, cannot be a believer." Tarkovsky in his own words. Maybe we don't find anything new. But at least it is an exciting vision of a cinema that is no longer made.

4. xrystyna's rating of the film Andrei Tarkovsky. A Cinema Prayer

2.5 (that much because of a skillfull editing of the film) felt annoyed by everything else. was it Tarkovsky Sr. ideas or perspective of Tarkovsky Jr. on his father, i cannot tell. as Sartre understood little of art (according to Tarkovsky), so Tarkovsky's venture into spoken philosophy, as presented by his son, made me squirm

5. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film Andrei Tarkovsky. A Cinema Prayer

Watching this I realize how inarticulate, if not downright stupid, most film directors - even many of the "greatest" - are. I wonder if we'll ever see the likes of Tarkovsky again. I doubt it.

6. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Andrei Tarkovsky. A Cinema Prayer

Tarkovsky in his own words, in a biographical portrait lovingly assembled by his son from a multitude of personal archives and film extracts; you don't have to be a fan to enjoy it, though it helps.

7. Erlösung's rating of the film Andrei Tarkovsky. A Cinema Prayer

To listen to Tarkovsky illustrating us his idea of existence, art, and the divine is rather precious and moving. There are a lot of such excerpts in this new doc by his son, whom managed to give us an overview of the person and great soul that was Andrei. The movie reminded me that there is so much in his oeuvre I still have to feel and reflect upon.

8. johmus's rating of the film Andrei Tarkovsky. A Cinema Prayer

Like being touched by an angel.

9. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Andrei Tarkovsky. A Cinema Prayer

[More like 2.5] The topics are really interesting, and the frame-structure is diligent - yet it's too slow and dragged.