Untuk pengalaman lebih baik di MUBI, perbarui browser Anda.

Peringkat & Ulasan

1. Tiago José Mateus Cardoso's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

2. jamesdeanscreamqueen's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

3. Tibulle85's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

(Vu en DVD) Dans un coin idyllique du nord de l'Italie, la romance gay entre un ado et un jeune chercheur en archéologie. J'ai du mal à comprendre la hype qui a entouré ce film très longuet, dt les dialogues pseudo-intello et tordus cachent difficilemt un scénario à la platitude désarmante. Rajoutez une famille peu crédible, un héros antipathique, une pêche maltraitée et vous obtenez un brokeback mountain du pauvre.

4. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

It is so curious to watch Call me By Your Name after Suspiria, cause it reveals of how talented Guadagnino is in diverse genres. And he is also, possessor of an incredible sensibility. The movie depicts a very complicated and turbulent story in the most beautiful way possible. It has the ability to confront a series of taboos about our sexuality in general, regardless of our sexual preference.

5. Silvia Bombardini's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

6. NICOLE86's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

A quiet beautiful film with hints of Eric Rohmer and Maurice Pialat throughout.

7. biting the hand that feeds me's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

8. Fernanda Patlán's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Probably my favorite one of Guadagnino's Desire trilogy. He knew exactly how to portray all the feelings involved in the process of loving and losing someone. I'm so grateful that this film exists, lol.

9. Metropolis_'s rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

It is difficult to imagine such a snobbish film. And I'd be happy if this was its only fault, but no, they had to stick some pseudo heideggerian bullshit in the mouth of Armie Hammer, an actor that I met through this film but wish I never had. What makes this not entirely unwatchable is Timothée Chalamet - one could say he's carrying this movie in his shoulder just like Jesus carried all sins of the world.

10. nona vanis's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

nga nyangka aq bisa liat perpaduan antara sufjan stevens, luca guadagnino, dan armie hammer di satu fulam. f in beautiful

11. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

12. troopsofdoom's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

13. Emre's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

I avoided watching Call Me By Your Name for a long while, fearing that Guadagnino's rise might change his filmmaking for the worse. The fantastic elements of dread and imbalance that made 'I am Love' particularly touching were nowhere to be found in CMBYN. Instead there is a picture perfect portrayal of a weak lead character and exaggerated family affairs. Nothing was unexpected resulting in a film too wholesome.

14. Rosario's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

15. Antonia Aretu's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

16. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

17. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

18. Will's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Magnificent. So tender and sweet, and real feeling. Feel like I could watch it a million times. Only reason I can’t give it the full 5 stars is I watched it with a room of talking ppl so missed the full emotional impact.

19. Mayka's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

This film is trying to sell its self as a love film , but really its just the fantasy that bougie americans have about a summer holiday in Italy.Its pretty though

20. João R.'s rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Etherly beautiful. "And all of my peaches (are ruined)."

21. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

22. Gordon Yu's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Ever never seen such a film flattered me like this, the spectrum of each fragments reminds me of the old days I've missed. The youth of life has always been the gift that lord given to each one of us. For the lover you precisely met in the summer, then gotta an unimaginable trip, it lasted along the whole summer til the end. "Call me by your name and I will call you by mine" He whispered.

23. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

24. dionysus67's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Quite an original narrative to gay romance aided by a naturalist aesthetic. This is transformed into an ontology of a normality, as spontaneous, as socially uncalibrated -over and above the family's and Oliver's academically liberal yet upper middle-class veneer- as unreflective as plantlike nature can be. This blossoming comes across with ingenuity with no risk of idealization of the ability to defy one's habitus.